Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Cersei may be beautiful but I think, unless I was Jaime, she'd be a horrible lay. She herself says she's never enjoyed sex unless it was with Jaime. Sex with a disinterested partner would be awful. A good figure does not make up for that.

Arianne Martell, on the other hand...she qualifies as the most attractive to me. Ygritte, despite those teeth, I kinda like her too.

Sey Waymar Royce did sound pretty hot, and I was upset that he got killed off, but I didn't get the feeling he was very gutsy.

As for bad boy love - Jaime worshipped Cersei so I imagine he'd be a pretty good partner even if he was a little shit to everyone else. Sandor counts as a true bad boy, and while I like his character readingwise, no way would I go for a guy like that. Unpredictable angry guys... ermm... pass. :unsure:

JUST REALIZED I forgot one of my favorite minor characters. He isn't described as being hot, but his brother is the hottest guy in seven kingdoms and his sister is a beautiful Queen so he's probably not bad. AND he's straight... Ser Garlan Tyrell, step right up! :love:

Huh? She's totally playing Cersei with that submissive and needy act - and Cersei, being her very silly self, falls for it completely.

I know.....but I can't get the sex scene out of my head....I think without that scene, I'd find her totally sexy. knowing that she's playing Cercei doesn't help either. It's that first impression, before I realized (on the re-read) that she was totally playing her that I can't get passed.

• 1 month later...

There's been some underappreciated beauties in Westeros.

Spotted Sylva Santagar sounds cute for her freckles and the alliteration.

White Fawn almost certainly has to be athletic and sexy

Roslin Frey seemed cute.

Mya Stone sounds yummy.

Melisandre would be like that crazy chick everyone knows. Great in bed, but then she's keying your car the next morning.

We're doing this again? Alright I'll bite. I'm sure these have all been mentioned before, but whatever.

As far as personality goes, I'm either for Meera Reed or Asha Greyjoy depending on my mood. I like em' spunky.

For looks, Daenerys. Silver hair and violet eyes.... :drool:

Melisandre would be like that crazy chick everyone knows. Great in bed, but then she's keying your car the next morning.

My car sure does. :o

Why do i alway get the crazy redheads? Surely not every redhead is that way.

So i probably go with Mel anways.

Although I wouldnt mind Cersie devouring my heirs. Not for me it just to makes her happy :P

I swoooooon for JAYYYYMEEEEE!

"There are no other men like him. There's only him."

If I couldn't get Jaime....lemme think.

Gendry. Rrowrrr!

Oberyn. And I wouldn't squawk if he wanted to bring Ellaria.

I probably shouldn't say because everyone thinks he's a prat, but Theon. Only *I* would be the boss of him!

(My mother once said of the men I got involved with, "You have a taste for knicknacks." She was virtually always wrong but on that one, she nailed it.)

I gotta jump on the Asha band wagon, ever since she did that crap to Theon I've thought she was awesome. Sarcastic, hot, empowered chics ftw.

Dany and Ygritte are coming in a close second.

Hetero-man-love nod has to go to Bronn.

I gotta go with Taena Merryweather here. Surprised there's so few of us Taena-fans here to be honest.

That said I like Asha as well. Oh, and great catch with Spotted Sylva, jaime! (freckles are cute!)

If I were gay I'd be all over Loras

Archived