Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Well, I am a heterosexual female, so while I nod in agreement to female characters that are sexy, it's the boys that really do it for me! However, what I consider 'sexy' isn't always in most people's perspectives.

1) Sandor Clegane -- just got a thing for cynical tortured badasses. Same with my love of Erik a.k.a the Phantom of the Opera.

OMG Phoenix Flame I totally agree. Check out my pic. It's from the old Phantom of the Opera silent film

OMG Phoenix Flame I totally agree. Check out my pic. It's from the old Phantom of the Opera silent film

Ah yes, the amazing Lon Chaney! Lordy, that guy communicated so anguish, obsession, and betrayal, and the movie was silent! Such a great actor. I'm a big phan. Have you seen the Robert Englund version? It's a somewhat cheesy 80's slasher movie and the girl playing Christine is pretty vapid, but Robert Englund is a fantastic Erik! He's so scathingly witty. I would never have thought the guy to play Freddy Krueger would be so talented. He's worth the price of the movie by himself. Him and the amazing Don Juan Triumphant score that's briefly played. A silhouette of him is in my avatar.

Ah, I forgot about Bronn and Oberyn. Both sound awesome for flings. Oberyn comes across as being very adventurous.

This thread is stupid. I like it

I know. It's awesome!

Cersei is hard to stomach for so many different reasons.

I think Cersei COULD be sexy if an Illyn Payne type situation happened there.

After much soul searching and debating, I have decided Arianne Martell is the hottest female character.

C'mon people! The second I saw this thread I thought of Jaqen. Sure he's a guy and as a straight male I am down with the ladies but the dude can change into ALL characters (and even hot ones not in the books yet!) I would pick him strictly for the shapechanging abilities and have him rotate between Cersei, A. Greyjoy, Sansa, Sandsnakes, etc. :kiss:

C'mon people! The second I saw this thread I thought of Jaqen. Sure he's a guy and as a straight male I am down with the ladies but the dude can change into ALL characters (and even hot ones not in the books yet!) I would pick him strictly for the shapechanging abilities and have him rotate between Cersei, A. Greyjoy, Sansa, Sandsnakes, etc. :kiss:

Now that's some creative thinking!

Asha all the way. Sansa and Dany (and Arya!!!!!) are a little young. Arianne sounds hot, but I love Asha's character, so she wins. ....imagine Asha AND Arianne..... :cry: :cry: Why cant they be real??!!!

If I were a girl (or gay), Id go with a baratheon. Renly, the old Robert, or Gendry are all sexy (and I mean that in the straightest way possible :cool: )

Sandor Cleagane: Ugly but fine in every other way

Jaime: Hot is the only word for it

Gendry: He is only a couple of years younger then me.. perhaps 2? or less.. so yeah! :D

Jaqen H'ghar: I like the way he talks :cool:

Oberyn Martell: Gotta love some Dornish fire right?

Beric Dondarrion: BEFORE his face was..altered.. heheh.

If ANYONE dares to say Samwell Tarly I will personally see to it they are hunted down by faceless men and...'gently' removed. HAHA :P

Ah yes, the amazing Lon Chaney! Lordy, that guy communicated so anguish, obsession, and betrayal, and the movie was silent! Such a great actor. I'm a big phan. Have you seen the Robert Englund version? It's a somewhat cheesy 80's slasher movie and the girl playing Christine is pretty vapid, but Robert Englund is a fantastic Erik! He's so scathingly witty. I would never have thought the guy to play Freddy Krueger would be so talented. He's worth the price of the movie by himself. Him and the amazing Don Juan Triumphant score that's briefly played. A silhouette of him is in my avatar.

Ah, I forgot about Bronn and Oberyn. Both sound awesome for flings. Oberyn comes across as being very adventurous.

Ooh no I've never seen that version. I'll put that on my "to rent" list.

I agree with Oberyn and Jaime I guess for a blonde guy :P

I usually have a thing for dark haired guys, and melancholic and dark types. But it isn't a rule

1. Jon Snow

2. Raeghar Targaryen

3. Jamie Lannister

4. Drogo

(not neccesarilly in this order)

I think that Renly, Loras, YOUNG Robert Bartheon, Edmure, Oberyn, maybe Robb and Hound, should be also sexy. It would be easier to Say who ISN'T HOT: Samwell Tarly, Tyrion, OLD king Robert, Littlefinger... Well maby it isn't that easy as I thought!!!

(I never before realised that I might nimphomanic!!!)

And If I was a man...

I think Dany, Cersei and Ellaria Sand...

I know. It's awesome!

I think Cersei COULD be sexy if an Illyn Payne type situation happened there.

It would definitely be an improvement, but I'd still have to face her cold and disapproving glare. :cry:

Arianne probably grabs the #2 spot, though. But Jaqen is something of a dark horse :)

This thread is stupid. I like it

Asha is easily the hottest chick. Dany is still rather young, and Cersei is hard to stomach for so many different reasons.

To the contrary, I think Lancel has shown that Cersei stomach is rather easy...

Seriously though, that woman is sick.

DK

Archived