Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Well, when Arya gets older, I can see why guys would like to be with her.

Actually this is somewhat funny and kind of relates to this. My father has a friend at work who loves the series (great taste!) so I asked my father to ask the guy who his favorite character was. So my father told me that at the time his friend was blanking on the name but said "the feisty Stark girl who was with the Hound for awhile-- she has a lot of gumption." Of course it was Arya, so I explained her a bit to my father. This is the conversation that followed:

Father: So, how old is she?

Me: Eh, 10 now I think.

Father: :sick: Ew! Gross!

Me: :unsure: Huh? Why?

Father: Gross, the Hound makes out with 10 year olds?

Me: What? No he doesn't!!! Why would you think that?

Father: My friend said she was with the Hound.

Me: *suddenly comprehending* 'With' does not always mean carnal relations! Get your mind outta the gutter!!!!

Oi. Sorry to highjack.

Ok, for pure sexiness:

1. Asha Greyjoy. No doubt about it, my personal favorite. Strong, smart tomboys make me go gaga. Add in the attitude, wittiness, (I love her section where she disses all of Euron's little pets), and experience, and you'd have some wild encounters guarenteed. How I'd love to show her my version of the Lord's Kiss... ;)

2. Dany. Exotic + openminded = Hello. :cool:

There's a couple of others that I would give a try because they're pretty or smart or tomboyish, and a match with them makes sense in my head, but those are the two that jump off the page for me in terms of pure sex appeal.

It's not fair because a lot of the best female characters are just insipid little girls! I want a woman damnit! :D

I've gotta say Cersei. A bitch of course but for some reason that just makes her even sexier. There's something about hate sex that's a huge turn-on.

I see a lot of girls attracted to dark characters like Jaime. That is sick, sick, sick!! He just has to show a hint of an inner hidden sensitive side, eh girls? But then I'm sick too for liking Cersei. It's a sick world! Aaargghh.

Oh I kind of like Alayaya too.

The Hound, of course, is by far the sexiest in my books :) I love the tragic hero with a dark side which also leads me to have a small thing for Littlefinger.

Of course Jon is written as the quintessential hotty of the series and if I was the type of woman who wanted marriage he would be my choice.

And then there was Drogo who stirred my drive for the manly man.

Tyrion is also in the running for his wit, there is nothing sexier than an intelligent man. On that same note Samwell is sensitive and intelligent and Id rather have a big man than a skinny one.

But the Hound would make for the best lover, protector and would keep my interest the longest. He is the romantic choice for me.

I agree with Paladin of Ice.

Asha is the sexiest chick in the series. She's strong willed, confident, very clever, she knows how to fight and she seems to be quite randy. I hope we get a lot more of her in the future.

Runner up would be Dany, as she is also a very strong character, highly intelligent and perhaps the most beautiful of all the female characters.

Ser Hot Pie: your name plus your avatar is fucking hilarious. You would get the award, should there ever be one.

and since i'm here, typing, i guess i'll say that thoughts of Melisandre naked actually cause me physical pain (because she isn't real) followed by physical pleasure (you figure it out)

well Mr Direwolf.. some ppl may be 12 or 13

although what they are doing reading ASOIF does startle me somwhat

I don't understand women with bad-boy lurv

talk about a high maintenance relationship

and masochistic to boot

I don't understand women with bad-boy lurv

talk about a high maintenance relationship

and masochistic to boot

Well, bear in mind there's a considerable difference between loving a bad (or formerly bad-now reforming) boy in FICTION versus marrying one in real life - a man who exists between the covers of a book only is by definition less high-maintenance (whatever his propensities for throwing children off of buildings) than a real live one that wants to be fed ;)) (Plus, it's only masochistic if the bad-boyness consists of beating up women - which so far seems to be confined to Robert in his cups, no?)

Does that help you understand the bad-boy love a little better?

I once called my girlfriend "Asha" during sex. Does that count?

I could also go for Sansa--with the addition of a couple years, of course. She's such a sweet-natured girl. She could be my lady love and I could be her true knight. :love: I've got chivalry up the whazoo.

Also, Arya of House Stark has the sexiest name in the series. :D

Oh, Jaime. You self-deprecating redemption-seeking blond bastard...

I love ya.

Quixotically, if we're including the dead in this tally, I'd have to go for Ned. He's just so honorable it hurts, and I feel very sorry he was decaptiated, and he was a really good dad. Catelyn in no manner deserved Ned.

(I pick a dead guy and a guy sworn to chastity who used to regularly shag his sister. My taste? Lousy.) :)

(I pick a dead guy and a guy sworn to chastity who used to regularly shag his sister. My taste? Lousy.) :)

Heee! But I too love Jaime and Rhaegar (also dead)... You are not alone. And remember, death (and/or incest and maiming in these books) is no barrier to True Love :P

Oberyn, Sandar, maybe even Davos. I think I would have creamed my pants at the sight of Robert the day he won the throne…he's been described more than once as looking like a maiden’s fantasy (like Gendry in a few years.)

As for the women, Arianne, Ellaria, Lyanna Stark and Asha probably

Archived