Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Having never met you, I would never presume to tell you what to do with your body. (Although skinny guys just end up making me feel fat...)

I just picture the Lord O' Bones to be an incredible badass. If I were to transpose him into real life, I see him as a chain-smokin', motorcycle-drivin' badass with multiple tatoos who doesn't give a fuck what other people think.

according to the illustration of him in the official art book..he is fat...with a bushy beard...and..ya..nothing special :/

:lmao:

you arent a big burly man with a bushy beard are you? XP

I'm a tallish, slender man with no facial hair.

I do smoke, own a motorcycle, have multiple tattoos, and don't get overly concerned about what other people think, though.

I'm a tallish, slender man with no facial hair.

I do smoke, own a motorcycle, have multiple tattoos, and don't get overly concerned about what other people think, though.

Q.E.D.

Lord O' Bones is sexy.

Theon. Mmmm.

I always thought Khal Drogo sounded pretty sexy too.

But definitely Theon.

(And Renly. But he's gay, which pretty much eliminates a lot of the sexiness factor cause he ain't gonna be sexin' me.)

Taena is also damn sexy.

And, hm, maybe Theon?

Don't you have an opinion of your own? Or do you plan to wait like 3 years for HBO to make the decision for you?

For me, Jaime is by far the sexiest man. Second is Rhaegar. Third would be Theon, and honorable mention goes to the Lord O' Bones.

Sexiest woman: Taena.

Meh... The reason I say is because the way I picture people might not be the way GRRM pictures them, and its his minds eye that matters. For example, I just bought the Art of a Song of Ice and Fire book and I have to say... Even though out of everyone I'd probably be attracted to Dany most (going from the description in the books and my own picture of what she looks like), she doesn't look that beautiful to me... Cersei Lannister looks nicer, and even Sansa Stark. So its hard to tell. I also imagined Margaery as drop dead gorgeous but when I saw the way the artist illustrated her my jaw wasn't dropping open. Jaime Lannister is another example of this. He's described as one of the most handsome men in Westeros, but he looks rather plain to me in almost all of his illustrations. Which is why I say I will wait. I don't think they'd cast anyone who doesn't fit GRRM's image of them, and because I don't have GRMM's mind, I don't know exactly what that is.

^ Illustrations are often dodgy though. It's always been the same - the amount of unsuitable Aragorns I have seen in pictures is, well, quite a lot. It all depends on an individual's way of seeing something, and what different people see as attractive. (Sorry if that sounds patronising!)

Meh... The reason I say is because the way I picture people might not be the way GRRM pictures them, and its his minds eye that matters.

No it's not...you're the reader, it's YOUR mind's eye that matters.

Victarion Greyjoy or

Gendry (when he gets a little bit older).

I just love a guy who's rough and tough :) and both seem to cut it. I sort of thought that Jaime was meant to be one of the most attractive men, but I could never visualise him as all that attractive. Blonds have never really been attractive to me. Something about it sometimes seems effeminent. I would imagine that all of the Baratheon boys would all be attractive, with the exception of Stannis and Robert in his later more rotund years. Though I can't help but picturing Renly as being somewhat effeminent because of his sexuality. Same goes for Loras.

As for the women, I'd say Sansa is the most beautiful. She is both very attractive and kind. I can't help calculate personality on the beauty scale. Cersei, for example, could be very physically attractive, but with all of her selfishness and deviousness, she can't be beautiful in my eyes.

Sandor. C'mon, he saved Sansa from a mob! That's sexy. Whenever he whips that white cloak out for Sansa I just swoon.

Oberyn. Anyone called the Red Viper has to be be sexy. Even his nickname is a phallic symbol.

Rhaegar. Crowns Lyanna Queen of Love and Beauty in front of his wife? Doesn't care what anyone thinks about it! That's sexy. Plays the harp and wields a sword with equal skill. And those eyes.

Did I mention Sandor?

Jon will be sexy.

Jaqen H'ghar. So mysterious, and Rorge and Biter were afraid of him.

Well, I am a heterosexual female, so while I nod in agreement to female characters that are sexy, it's the boys that really do it for me! However, what I consider 'sexy' isn't always in most people's perspectives.

1) Sandor Clegane -- just got a thing for cynical tortured badasses. Same with my love of Erik a.k.a the Phantom of the Opera.

I like Sandor too. I am a heterosexual male, so I'm not attracted to him, but he's still one badass dude.

I like Sandor too. I am a heterosexual male, so I'm not attracted to him, but he's still one badass dude.

I agree, I see how a woman could be attracted to him (as the bad guy with a good heart), plus everyone, including Jaime Lannister (pre- crippled) knew that he was near a rival to him in sword fighting abilities, which does make him a real badass...

And another thing, is there a thread for most badass... I'd like to see what everyone thinks :fence:

"Old enough to bleed, old enough for seed."

Or as an Aussie friend of mine used to put it,

"If there's grass on the field, play ball!"

:lol:

I'm sorry I know this is from way back, and I havent read the rest of the thread yet but I must clarify!

It's "If there's grass on the wicket, lets play cricket" the rhyme is important!

edit: read to the next page and someone already pointed this out ><

edit2: to be on topic, Arianne Martell, Ellaria Sand and Ashara Dayne are all hot! Another one that I've always thought was hot, but never gets mentioned is Osha.

Man, this thread is tres stupid, but... I like it!

For the women, its

Arianne

Taenys

Alalaya

for the guys

Oberyn

Loras

Jon Snow ( remember, gals, Snow has that " Lord's Kiss ' thing working for him :D )

This may be a little kinky, but Melisandre-even though I don't like pale women

Remember, she told Davos " Come to my bedchamber... and I will give you pleasure such as you have never known'

Obviously, the girl has got skills ;)

I'd only consider it though if she was'nt in "life-draining mode."

otherwise, she would make me call out for " R"hllor"! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived