Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

For those days when your feeling subserviant, Brienne (She will kick your ass), and for those days when you are feeling dominant, Lollys (Softheaded, plump). The Best of both worlds!

Although I would still end up choosing Teana Mayweather. Loving that Myrish Swamp.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but why are people saying over and over again that characters who are younger than a certain age shouldn't even be considered in this thread? Of course, in our society, anyone under a certain age isn't "legal," and in many cases taking sexual interest in anyone "underage" is morally questionable, but that's doesn't necessarily mean that the thought shouldn't even cross a person's mind as to whether or not a character is attractive. People of a reasonably young age often possess many of the qualities they will carry with them into adulthood.

Not trying to turn this into a serious discussion, I was just curious. :)

At any rate, I find Arya to be an attractive character, as well as Jon. Jaime seems physically attractive, and is gaining points in my eyes for increased strength of character. Brienne's sense of right and wrong make her attractive to me. I also find Tyrion interesting... oooh, and Asha!! Really, the list could go on...

edited to add: Jaqen. Yes. Imagine the possibilities for role-play!

To me, it's Arianne by far. The description when she comes out naked is intense. Dark-haired and voluptuous are my favorite.

So, here's the list for now:

Females:

Brienne (4)

Nymeria (2)

As you might have noticed, Arya isn't on the list. With a reason.

It's just wierd. I'm not counting her.

Wait... a 11 year old is weird (remember that's how old Sansa started as) and an ugly lady is not, and a FREAKIN' WOLF is not?????!!!! :stunned:

5. Wild card - Jory Cassel. I dunno, I always loved him, he was so loyal!

Plus she is a TOTAL WHORE, i'd feel like I was getting about twenty people's sloppy seconds. Including half her family, the entire Kettleblack family, and god knows how many others. She probably fucked Varys, Pycelle and Lord Gyles.

About Jory, I was sad when he died, although I was so confused at that point (too many plotlines in AGOT, wasn't used to it) that I had no idea who he even was.

About Cersei being a TOTAL WHORE, you left out Moon Boy.

Dany is definitely the hottest though. Dany especially because she's bi and has dragons. Everyone knows that dragons make you sexy! Sansa would be hot, but she's a wimp and does anything you say, which would get really annoying. It would be better if she got some balls (figuratively of course).

Well as a red headed guy whose never found a very attractive red headed girl to make out with Sansa is a thought but...

Before AFFC I'd have cut off your left nut for a chance to bang Cersi, but now I'd just call that a wednesday and not be willing to mutilate someone else to bed her simply because 1. she's aging and getting chubby - even if only gradually, 2. MOST importantly, I find her thought process and mistreatment of Jaime's feelings unattractive

NOW, I'd do just about ANYTHING to get to bang Dany on a regular basis. ADD BONUS; if another gorgeous girl caught my eye there's always the chance of a 3 some, tho the same could be said of Cersi to a lesser extent... the only PROB with 3somes tho is that I have a tendancy to ignore the less interesting girl which leads t hurt feelings in spite of the fact that it comes with the added benefit of an additional girl working to coax out my seed haha

Wait, you've been in threesomes before? Like, more than one????? I didn't know they were that common!! How do I do the smiley with a raised eyebrow?

-Cersei Lannister: She knows what she wants.

No she doesn't.

"Hmm, maybe I will like other men better than Jaime. I'll try the Kettlebacks. No, I don't like them so much. Lancel is a bit better. Hmm, let's try Taena. Maybe I like girls better." What will she try next, monkeys? Chickens? Who knows?

I don't mean to offend anyone, but why are people saying over and over again that characters who are younger than a certain age shouldn't even be considered in this thread? Of course, in our society, anyone under a certain age isn't "legal," and in many cases taking sexual interest in anyone "underage" is morally questionable, but that's doesn't necessarily mean that the thought shouldn't even cross a person's mind as to whether or not a character is attractive. People of a reasonably young age often possess many of the qualities they will carry with them into adulthood.

Not trying to turn this into a serious discussion, I was just curious. :)

Well I'm turning it into a discussion now :)

Back then, and even rather recently (Shakespearean time) younger people were considered sexy. In Romeo and Juliet(the original), for instance, there is evidence shown that people who are over 18 or so are past their prime beauty. It is also so with ASoIaF. Sansa comments that "Beric Dondarrion was rather old, almost twenty-two" or something like that. Where Loras Tyrell is every maiden's love, and he's 16. 16-year-olds are considered sexiest. This modern thing of people under 18 being "too young" is just that, modern. Until recently, people would marry much younger, and they are supposed to by genetics. I mean look at it. Having people become "adults" at an older age has only caused problems, such as teenagers rebelling from their parents. They do this because their genes expect them to be living on their own by then, and they aren't.

Anyway, the point is, it's okay (but not legal :) )to think a 13 year old is sexy.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for......

THE DAENERYS IS SEXY DEFINITIVE THREAD!!!

(in announcer guy voice) Why is she so hot? I'll tell you why. The top 10 reasons!

10. There is no actual proof of this, but it is possible that you will not need any birth control pills. This is actually unfortunate if you want to have a child, but she might be capable of conceiving after all...

9. She has a long and exotic name with lots of vowels. I know that's a weird reason, but it makes the very sound of her be sexy.

8. She is very sex-starved, and wants you to take her!!!

7. She has some dragons! Who doesn't want dragons!

6. She's bisexual, and would be cool with threesomes. Buy now and you get a hot chick named Irri as a free gift!

5. She's clever, and knows how to rule a kingdom. In modern times ruling a kingdom wouldn't be so useful of a skill, but still, she's clever.

4. She will protect and defend you, and support you in times of need! She is a very strong woman.

3. She was taught by Doreah. :wideeyed: :panting:

2. She is the last Targaryen, meaning she is the only one of her kind. This makes her extra-special.

1. And the number one reason... drumroll.... SHE'S JUST PLAIN HOT!!!!!!

Archived