Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Well I'm turning it into a discussion now :)

Excellent. I was secretly hoping someone would. ;)

Anyway, the point is, it's okay (but not legal :) )to think a 13 year old is sexy.

Agreed.

As for your points on Dany, we are also in agreement!

Sansa Stark (AFFC), a little bit young mayhaps but still! If she continues like this she will be not only beautiful but smart and interesting as well.

Hottest male is (was) Oberyn, hand down!

Well, I am a heterosexual female, so while I nod in agreement to female characters that are sexy, it's the boys that really do it for me! However, what I consider 'sexy' isn't always in most people's perspectives.

1) Sandor Clegane -- just got a thing for cynical tortured badasses. Same with my love of Erik a.k.a the Phantom of the Opera.

2) Jaime Lannister -- once you get past the incest and child-defenistration, he's pretty cool. Plus, he'd have me laughing hysterically. :P

I can only agree with you for 100%, PhoenixFlame.

These are the men I would move to Westeros for :D

I would add Rhaegar too - if he was still alive.

Edit: and yes, Oberyn! Wow. And Gerold Dayne. sigh. I wish they were for real...

(...) Theon(...)

:ack::eek::huh:

You're kidding... I think he's one of the least attractive persons in the book. I wish his uncle Damphair drowned him - really drowned him, I mean.

I forgot to mention Jaime by the way in my above posting.

Haha--Theon to me is one of the few characters that actually sounds his age. Cocky, arrogant, insecure, makes a lot of mistakes....but I don't think he's wholly bad. He's torn between two ideologies, two cultures, two families--and neither of them want him. I feel bad for him. I'd like to see some redemption for Theon.

Also, he sounds attractive.

Haha--Theon to me is one of the few characters that actually sounds his age. Cocky, arrogant, insecure, makes a lot of mistakes....but I don't think he's wholly bad. He's torn between two ideologies, two cultures, two families--and neither of them want him. I feel bad for him. I'd like to see some redemption for Theon.

Also, he sounds attractive.

agreed

I'm not saying he's a hearthrob!

Jaime killed his king and flung a child off a window.

Sandor killed Arya's butcher boy and countless others after running away from the king he vowed to serve.

Cersei ordered the death of countless children because they were Robert's bastards.

Littlefinger orchestrated the death of countless people, and basically started a war, because he wanted in Catelyn/Sansa's pants.

Robb got himself and many of his bannermen killed because he slept with someone he wasn't supposed to and THEN broke all his vows and married her.

All these people have been mentioned too!

I could go on and on....I'm not trying to debate ethics here or anything, but it always surprises me that even though all of GRRM's characters are not painted as good or evil, just flawed/weak/etc etc, Theon is the one that a lot of people can't forgive.

At any rate, to further contribute to this thread, I'll say that Ellaria and Asha both seem incredibly sexy as well.

Archived