Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Rhaegar - oh my God. He's a Prince. And he reads. I love him. No. I lurve him.

Theon - what can I say...yes, he's an asshole, but he kicks ass with the bow and arrow.

Jamie - yum. Even with one hand, I suspect he could get the job done.

Hi dudes!

here I go first with two youngsters which i really think are VERY pretty, but still to grow up:

Margaery

Sansa

then, well, the SEXIEST are

Cersei (I don't care, I like blondes, she's way beautiful, gorgeous, and everything.... I know she's dumb sometimes, I know she's whatever you want, but still I'd give her a good shot)

Arianne (c'mon guys, the soiled knight chapter speaks for itself...)

Ygritte (she's just sooooooooooo exciting!)

As a gay guy and suffering from the lack of a blue eyed, blonde haired male character who isn't a frey.

I have to say:

Loras - I mean, he is a pretty boy, I love pretty boys. I like his confidence and well the fact he is gay.

Renly - Perhaps the hottest now dead character in the books IMO

Jaime - With hand. I really can't resist blondes...

For the girls:

Melisandre strikes me as beautiful, but Arianne as sexy.

Matt

wait just a minute. Loras is actually gay? and exactly when was that said?

By Martin himself. Loras and Renly were a couple but if you need more proof, go back and reread how:

How Renly showers attention on Loras while barely speaking to Margaery.

Renly asks Loras for help "praying" the night before the battle. Novel excuse to be alone together.

Stannis comments how Margaery is likely to die a maiden in Renly's bed.

Loras is reffered to as "Renly's little rose".

Loras buries Renly in a spot that Renly showed Loras, where the two of them spent some time alone.

Loras thinks nothing of giving roses to pretty girs, so much so that he cannot remember faces or occasions, even with the daughters of high lords. Yet he goes so mad with grief after Renly's death that he starts killing knights and guadrsmen on the spot.

When Loras is asked about the never being able to marry condition of being in the Kingsguard, he replies that the great love of his life is already gone anyway.

Cersei's thoughts in AFFC that all the girls try to get the attention of Loras as he departs the city, crowding and yelling to try to get him to look their way for all the good it would do them.

Asha. I like strong and willfull women.

Or Taena. I like slutty women too.

But I prefer the smart ones, and so far, I really have not been introduced to one in the series. Genna Frey was witty and intelligent, but the description of her moves away from sexy, I suppose.

Sarella *might* be the one though...

Jaime, Bronn and Tyrion are really hot (yes, Tyrion! how can intelligence not be hot?)

But I really love Robb and Ned Stark. They're such honorable men (I don't think Jon is Ned's bastard), and they're good looking too, which is sexy for me.

As for the women, I think for now Asha, Cersei (although she's getting a bit old) and Arianne, but when Arya and Sansa grow up they're going to surpass them. Arya will be an intense version of Asha, and Sansa will be extremely beautiful like Cersei, but cleverer.

As for the women, I think for now Asha, Cersei (although she's getting a bit old) and Arianne, but when Arya and Sansa grow up they're going to surpass them. Arya will be an intense version of Asha, and Sansa will be extremely beautiful like Cersei, but cleverer.

yes, cleverer, but very different. I guess at least. they don't have a lot to share, except beauty

yes, cleverer, but very different. I guess at least. they don't have a lot to share, except beauty

Well Sansa is a more honorable person than Cersei, but I definitely think she has it in her to be ruthless and manipulative. When we saw her in the first part of AGOT, she definitely showed a selfish streak. I'm not a Sansa hater - in fact, I'm one of those persecuted people who actually support her. I'm just saying that Sansa has certain personality traits in common with Cersei. Although she isn't as ambitious and amoral as Cersei is, she's being trained by Littlefinger, who is a master of intrigue. She's going to be manipulative and although I don't think she'll go to the lengths of sleeping around to get ahead, she'll definitely use her beauty as a tool. She's already slowing learning to use it with Littlefinger, who's clearly enamored with her.

oh yes, you bet he his badly in love with her. It would be fun to see him screwing all his plans and work making something stupid to get Sansa...

Actually, as i wrote somewhere else, i like sansa. i didn't at first, but after the death of his father she's become one of my favourite characters. changing a lot, going through a lot...

you should know I also like the character of Cersei. not the way the character is, but i like reading about her. and i guess i've got affectioned to her after 5 books...

oh yes, you bet he his badly in love with her. It would be fun to see him screwing all his plans and work making something stupid to get Sansa...

Actually, as i wrote somewhere else, i like sansa. i didn't at first, but after the death of his father she's become one of my favourite characters. changing a lot, going through a lot...

you should know I also like the character of Cersei. not the way the character is, but i like reading about her. and i guess i've got affectioned to her after 5 books...

Have you read the thread that's an analysis of Sansa? My Analysis of Sansa It was started as a neutral assessment of her character, lol. I think her development has been extremely interesting so far. I'm a hundred percent sure that the plans with Harry the Heir are not going to work out, so I'm curious to see how she's going to prove her worth - because she has to if she has any hopes of avenging her family and reclaiming the North Kingdom.

Cersei's a fascinating character - they all are, which is one reason why I love this series - although I hate her. And, to get back on topic, Cersei's sexy. Well...yeah she is. *mutters*

sorry i didn't because i just reply to another thread on her in the AFFC board. anyway, here's my opinion and what i wrote about Sansa:

"I think she was the character I liked less first book wise.

now she's adorable. she still has a way to go, but i like the way she's changing.

I mean, she's going through some things in her life: she was supposed to become the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and marrying a prince, and she saw:

- the prince had a hobgoblin soul

- her father beheaded

- her family destroyed, for all she knows also Bran and Rickon and Arya are dead

- marrying herself to Tyrion [i like Tyrion, guys, don't take me wrong, he's possibly one of the most intriguing characters, but seriously, which girl would marry him gladly?]

- discovering the only knight actually wanting to help her is probably the most ridicolous person in the whole Westeros

- living with Lisa and her funny son [which is a blast, who wouldn't like that!]

- suffering the avanches of LF

I mean, some people go through worst things (i.e. Arya), but how can you hate Sansa after all?"

Cersei is sexy you say... a huge LOT... ;)

Archived