Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Wtf, this thread's still alive? I thought we'd all agreed on Asha by now!

Seriously, I don't get how anyone could describe Cersei as sexy after reading AFFC. Hell, she doesn't even seem to enjoy sex. And, for every one age 14+, any vote for Sansa or Arya is pretty creepy. Even Dany & Margaery are half-children to me.

Any vote for Arianne Martell gets my respect, but she pales in comparison to the one and only.

As for the gay/bi-vote, can't get why Rhaegar should be hot. He's almost, like, emo. And what's special about "pretty boy" Loras?

Please, tell me why Asha is preferable to Lyanna. That should be interesting one to see.

Asha? Sexy? Check again. She's got long legs, she's very willfull..but I don't see anything sexy in her--her sexual independence? And Lyanna was said to be "pretty", that's a long way from being the SEXIEST person in the series...

-- Asha Greyjoy, please be my domme.

-- Brienne, whose shy butchness is very endearing and, somehow, incredibly sexy.

-- Sandor Clegane. I get the feeling that sex would probably be violent & fantastic (although if his interactions with Sansa are anything to go by, probably followed by an emotional breakdown, which is less fabulous)

-- Alayaya. Sex for her is a religious rite; how awesome is that?

-- The Adventures of Mance Rayder, Rogue Folklorist.

-- Tyrion, smartass (although I would probably be immensely creeped out by the constant sleazy sex commentary if I ever had to deal with him IRL).

-- Bronn, who "moves like a panther" (although he might give you VD.)

-- Robb, the earnest frat boy

-- Not the seven-foot-plus-tall Drogo, but the young bloodrider of his that stays with Dany after the Khal dies.

-- Ygritte! The classic GGG lover; plus, we have Geoff Chaucer's assurance that gap-toothed ladies are great in bed.

-- and, shamefully, Tywin Lannister, who takes the dom/emotional abuse aspects of the Asha/Sandor thing and multiplies it by something like a googolplex.

Please, tell me why Asha is preferable to Lyanna. That should be interesting one to see.

In the context of the series, Lyanna is, like, ancient. All we have from her are Ned's dim memories , and these memories (understandably enough) doesn't give a very sexy impression.

Oh, sure, she might be descibed as prettier, or something, but in the way a painting or ice sculpture is beautiful. Now Asha is a hawt raider of living flesh and blood.

I haven't been on this forum for over a month, with camp and school starting...feels a bit odd to be posting again.

I still maintain that Robb Stark is sexy in the sense that he was truly becoming the best man he could be. It's such a terrible shame that he died just as he was getting hot. And also because it's just a terrible thing anyway.

Jaime and Tyrion are hot as well. We don't know enough about Lyanna to judge her, but if Arya's any indication, then she must've been great. And before anyone jumps and calls me a pedo, don't think of the young versions of the kids. When you are posting on a thread that's about the sexiest person, then you can always say, "Sansa, when she gets older" I think Sansa will be sexy as hell when she grows up. It's like Littlefinger said. "With my wits and Cat's beauty, you will rule them all" (or something like that, I can't remember). She's already growing clever and growing into her beauty, and if Littlefinger's prediction comes true, she'll be a cross of Catelyn/Littlefinger/Melisandre.

Seriously, I don't get how anyone could describe Cersei as sexy after reading AFFC. Hell, she doesn't even seem to enjoy sex.

I think Jaime would beg to differ..doesn't he mention in one of his chapters that when they were teenagers Cersei was insatiable?

Technically it seems she only enjoys it with her brother :P

• 4 weeks later...

Sandor :devil: He definately is my top pick. What can I say bad boys do it for me.

Oberyn also a bad boy.

Jaime quite twisted but somehow still smokin'

Khal Drogo when he was alive probably was smokin' too

In the context of the series, Lyanna is, like, ancient. All we have from her are Ned's dim memories , and these memories (understandably enough) doesn't give a very sexy impression.

Oh, sure, she might be descibed as prettier, or something, but in the way a painting or ice sculpture is beautiful. Now Asha is a hawt raider of living flesh and blood.

Lyanna was so beautiful that Rhaegar laid the wreath of beauty at her feet after the tourney at Harrenhal and then kidnapped her thus starting a war with the Starks and the Baratheons. Asha is obviously attractive though because Theon tried to get in her pants and that one guy has been pining for her for years.

• 4 weeks later...

Mmmm, interesting question, even if it has been around a small eternity....

Sandor....you know that any woman who can love him will be cherished and the sex has to be fantastic.

Ned. I know. He's sort of nitwit but I can't resist those tragic honorable guys.

Jason Mallister. Don't ask why, I don't even know what he looks like....I think it's the name. That's just a great name. :dunno:

Beric Dondarrion. He just sounds hot.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has the hots for Sandor, but when I really think about it, it just seems wrong. I mean he is horribly disfigured, he's done some horrible things, but I seem to be able to ignore all of that, must be love... I mean lust.

Also, a young Robert gets my panties wet, so I'd settle for Gendry.

And if I had to go the other way, Asha.

Archived