Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

4. How come nobody mentioned Littlefinger? I can't be the only person who thinks he has a real Gary Oldman style going on? :love:

Yeah, I mean, from what Lysa was screaming, we can assume he ain't bad in the sack. LOL

Syrio: He's bald, but in absolute control of himself and his body, plus he can really thrust ;)

HAHAHAHAH!

Lady Cassandra: thank you. Let this be a lesson to all women of the board: talking about "creaming your pants" is OK. Proceed.

LMFAO

I believe the rule in Martin's world is

Old enough to bleed, old enough for seed.

...and she'll toss your salad.

Your salad and your father's. mmmm mmmm!

Good sex is all about the fantasy.

Oh my god, I laughed so hard at the father's salad and bleed/seed. The Westeros version of "If there's grass on the field, PLAY BALL!"

King Robert Baratheon's favorite centerfolds:

January - ghost of High heart

February - Old Nan

March - QoT

April - three tooth

May - silent sister triplets

June - Balon Greyjoy

July - Brienne the Beauty

August - Shaggydog

September - Pretty Pia

October -Maggy the Frog

November - Selyse Baratheon

December - Cersei (only time he ever saw her naked)

Top That!

HOLY FUCKING CRAP, I JUST DIED. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR THAT.

Okay, I'm a girl, but how come no one mentioned Randa, from Sansa's chapter in Feast? she was AWESOME! And knew her way around the bed, too. And LOL...how come no one has mentioned Irri? Manual same-sex stimulation was a turn on, I thought it is known. Kojja Mo sounded foxxy as well haha...and Gilly will clearly fuck just about anything, I mean her list of two is currently at Craster, her dad, and Sam. SOMEONE'S gotta give the girl some real love

As for the boys...oh, the boys...

1. Jaime - I'm sorry, I just love him throughout storm and feast.

2. Rhaegar - I totally agree with whoever said that bookish guys are a turn on. Besides, I'm a choir girl, and I have a HUUUUUUUUUGE thing for guys who sing - lost my virginity to a top-ranked tenor and everyone since then has been a really talented bass :-D

3. Robb Stark - the fact that he married Jeyne just kills me. I loved him after that. Plus, I always saw him as a handsome redhead, <3 redheads :-D

4. Jon Snow - How can anyone object?!

5. Wild card - Jory Cassel. I dunno, I always loved him, he was so loyal!

6. Lord Beric - i'd love to be struck by THAT lightning. Again, redheads.

7. Oberyn Martell! No need to explain.

And i wouldn't do anything with Dolorous Edd, but he'd def. provide a hilarious commentary for someone else.

And I really cannot believe anyone is saying Cersei. Kudos to whoever mentioned that she'd be a corpse in bed. She's like Paris Hilton, except EVIL. And stupid! Plus she is a TOTAL WHORE, i'd feel like I was getting about twenty people's sloppy seconds. Including half her family, the entire Kettleblack family, and god knows how many others. She probably fucked Varys, Pycelle and Lord Gyles. I would NOT want to be in bed with her when she decided to scream for 12 hours and then pull all her hair out.

Whoever said Drogo, I hope you like being assraped like a horse.

And finally, Jalabhar Xho - what can I say, he's the only one that can provide a good BBC. :-D

I know its been said but this is a Great Thread!

Now down to brass and taxes:

1. Lyanna Stark: assuming she was still alive. That touch of wolf blood would drive me crazy. Any woman that can make Rhaegar (the friggin' MAN) forget his honor and cause a major civil war has got to be something.

2. Dany: I would have to wait till she was at least 19 though.

3. Rhaenys: Mmmmmm............. hot chick riddin' a dragon?!

1) Gendry - I generally don't like the totally stereotypical "hot" characters, but I admit that I cannot resist all the "his huge muscular sweaty shoulders and thick mop of unruly dark hair..." talk. Blatantly sexy.

2) Renly before his untimely demise. Smiley and smart-assed and dark haired and blue-eyed; a freaking RAINBOW guard and a warrior wench. What's not to love?

3) Drogo - assraping and all.

3) Drogo - assraping and all.

owwww! :bawl:

I know the above is a quasi-quote from an earlier post but I'm confused about the assraping thing - is this just humorous postings or did I miss something in the Dany chapters? I certainly got the visual that Drogo liked doing it stallion style but did he really prefer the backdoor during all of those nights with her on her knees? If so, well, then she had to have gotten with child during that one time she did him out on the grass in front of everyone. :smileysex:

Good call, I'd definately like to hit the Dragonrider sisters they were probably down for threesomes (provided i'm not Aegon and they're not my sisters)

7. Oberyn Martell! No need to explain.

And I really cannot believe anyone is saying Cersei. Kudos to whoever mentioned that she'd be a corpse in bed. She's like Paris Hilton, except EVIL. And stupid! Plus she is a TOTAL WHORE, i'd feel like I was getting about twenty people's sloppy seconds. Including half her family, the entire Kettleblack family, and god knows how many others. She probably fucked Varys, Pycelle and Lord Gyles. I would NOT want to be in bed with her when she decided to scream for 12 hours and then pull all her hair out.

Doesn't that make you a hypocite?

owwww! :bawl:

I know the above is a quasi-quote from an earlier post but I'm confused about the assraping thing - is this just humorous postings or did I miss something in the Dany chapters? I certainly got the visual that Drogo liked doing it stallion style but did he really prefer the backdoor during all of those nights with her on her knees? If so, well, then she had to have gotten with child during that one time she did him out on the grass in front of everyone. :smileysex:

I took it as a sarcastic joke making reference to his (and perhaps his entire people's) fondness for crazy, rough, public sex. I don't think I really need to say that of course I don't ever actually want to be assraped :unsure: .

I took it as a sarcastic joke making reference to his (and perhaps his entire people's) fondness for crazy, rough, public sex. I don't think I really need to say that of course I don't ever actually want to be assraped :unsure: .

LOL .. I actually got your sarcasm and didn't think you were advocating to be assraped by Drogo. But I was just thinking - is it possible that I read about Drogo doing Dany and did NOT pick up on the backdoor preference? Apparently this is not the case but sometimes I just wonder if I'm not sleeping while I read!

So you know, along those lines, yeah, I'd have to vote for Drogo, too. Assraping and all. :P

Oh, and Jaime. With or without both hands. I've never been partial to blonde men but there is something unusually attractive about him. Perhaps it is that he his not real. Ahh, the sweetness of unattainable love. :lmao:

whos the one for you in the book. for me it's got to be sansa i've always liked red heads the most

Well as a red headed guy whose never found a very attractive red headed girl to make out with Sansa is a thought but...

Before AFFC I'd have cut off your left nut for a chance to bang Cersi, but now I'd just call that a wednesday and not be willing to mutilate someone else to bed her simply because 1. she's aging and getting chubby - even if only gradually, 2. MOST importantly, I find her thought process and mistreatment of Jaime's feelings unattractive

NOW, I'd do just about ANYTHING to get to bang Dany on a regular basis. ADD BONUS; if another gorgeous girl caught my eye there's always the chance of a 3 some, tho the same could be said of Cersi to a lesser extent... the only PROB with 3somes tho is that I have a tendancy to ignore the less interesting girl which leads t hurt feelings in spite of the fact that it comes with the added benefit of an additional girl working to coax out my seed haha

Well as a red headed guy whose never found a very attractive red headed girl to make out with Sansa is a thought but...

Before AFFC I'd have cut off your left nut for a chance to bang Cersi, but now I'd just call that a wednesday and not be willing to mutilate someone else to bed her simply because 1. she's aging and getting chubby - even if only gradually, 2. MOST importantly, I find her thought process and mistreatment of Jaime's feelings unattractive

NOW, I'd do just about ANYTHING to get to bang Dany on a regular basis. ADD BONUS; if another gorgeous girl caught my eye there's always the chance of a 3 some, tho the same could be said of Cersi to a lesser extent... the only PROB with 3somes tho is that I have a tendancy to ignore the less interesting girl which leads t hurt feelings in spite of the fact that it comes with the added benefit of an additional girl working to coax out my seed haha

Brienne the Beauty, hands down. A girl who can kick butt. Major sex appeal.

1) Um, hello, Lynesse Hightower?

Daughter of great house, ruined a noble lord, now head whore in some eastern palace?

She's gotta be smoking.

2) Arianne Martell

Hot, dumb, wild heir to Dorne

3) Tyene Sand, Ellaria Sand

Anyone who lists Arya is either:

a) a teenager

B) a pedophile

c) someone who watched movies like Beautiful Girls and the Professional way too often.

I mean, she's basically a whiny, bratty, really resourceful badass kid who's finally getting wacked w/ some serious discipline so she can turn into the uberbadass of the series.

This thread is stupid and, somehow, totally worth reading. Hilarious.

--D

OK, I'll add my customary £3.59 as well. :D

We will leave age, status in society, etc. out of consideration. In that case, I would opt for one of the following three for (quite) obvious reasons:

-Cersei Lannister: Not only beautiful (damn I can just imagine those green eyes! :blush: ), but also clever, and quite "mysterious" in her nature. She knows what she wants.

-Daenerys Targaryen: Beautiful, noble (not only in bloodline but also in character), clever. And of course a few dragons to look after... :lol:

-Lyanna Stark: again, assume she were still alive. Hel, she wasn't "stolen" for no reason - and come on - Rhaegar did it?! - so she must have her charms. Plus, there's this wolfy-northy kind of thing. Who knows me, knows that in real life I am totally *obsessed" with anything that lies in the North. :love:

I'm terribly sorry if many consider these... :P

• 5 months later...
I like Dany... which was okay when I started the series, but I seem to age more swiftly than she... wherever did that five year gap go?

She is cool!I like Dany too,

I know its been said but this is a Great Thread!

Now down to brass and taxes:

1. Lyanna Stark: assuming she was still alive. That touch of wolf blood would drive me crazy. Any woman that can make Rhaegar (the friggin' MAN) forget his honor and cause a major civil war has got to be something.

2. Dany: I would have to wait till she was at least 19 though.

Have you ever thought that she is the mother of Jon Snow?

She is cool!I like Dany too,

Have you ever thought that she is the mother of Jon Snow?

I meant,Lyanna.

Ellaria Sand (dude, she's up for threesomes :cool: )

Val (Pretty hot)

Meera (i think she has a nice girl next door quality to her)

Daenerys (she's fit)

Alayaya (she would be great in bed and could teach me a few tricks)

&

Brienne {I would be honored to wed a girl so virtuous, so honorable, and yet so hurt. I would seriously never make her feel ugly again. Personality wise ---> I like her alot, so she is sexy in that sense (though she isn't physically attractive, and she would probably end up carrying me to the bedding, lol)

I was going to add Melisandre, too... but she's scary sexy... I 'd prolly end up burning my short sword in the process... and if shadows live in that thing..?!?? Nope, I wouldn't touch her with a 40 ft. stick. And, though I love red-heads, I didn't add Sansa either cause she is kinda like a sister to me, now (sounds weird, but thats how it feels).

1. Jaime - pre and post crippling - blond god, sense of humor about himself

2. Jon Snow - dark, strong, silent type, deep

3. Garlan Tyrell - looks, skills, money = ka-ching

4. Dolorous Edd - he'd keep you laughing, even as the Others were coming to get you.

1. Margery Tyrell - See Garlan above.

2. Arienne Martell - a little hairy, but could be cleaned up

3. Dany - as a sister - maybe I could share her dragons.

Archived