asoiaf wiki source

Laughing

Wiki uses multiple sources

• All novels and novella's (A Game of Thrones, A Storm of Swords, The Hedge Knight, The Princess and the Queen, etc.)
  • Then there are the SSMs, the So Spake Martin's. (semi-canon)
  • Interviews (semi-canon)
  • GRRM's Not a Blog, from his own website (semi-canon)
  • The official app
  • The two RPG's (semi-canon)
  • The Lands of Ice and Fire
  • And the companionbook, The World of Ice and Fire, due to be released in 2 months

The might be more, but these sources cover most of the info on the wiki. Sources for each page are listed at the bottom of that page.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Rhaenys_Targaryen, this has nothing to do with the asoiaf wiki source question, but I was wondering if the World of Ice and Fire would have the birthdates and deaths of the Stark and Targaryen members on their respective family trees. If you are not allowed to reveal this, then I understand

Hey Rhaenys_Targaryen, this has nothing to do with the asoiaf wiki source question, but I was wondering if the World of Ice and Fire would have the birthdates and deaths of the Stark and Targaryen members on their respective family trees. If you are not allowed to reveal this, then I understand

You mean the book? I don't know, honestly. The preview family tree didn't have any years of both birth and death, but it wasn't a final draft, so that might have been adjusted.

Perhaps the years are simply mentioned in the text.

Archived