No Bran or Hodor in Season 5?

The Drowned Prophet

I saw these rumours too, they even made it onto Mashable and IMDb. Personally I think the Australian interviewer who chatted to Kristian (Hodor) misinterpreted his use of "we" to also include Bran. We may not see Hodor, but I'm pretty sure we'll see Bran as I'm sure he's already begun filming. When he was talking about his new movie (in august), he said:

Isaac, are you excited for what is coming up on Game of Thrones?

HEMPSTEAD-WRIGHT: Yeah. There’s certainly some more action stuff, rather than sitting down in various forests, all over Westeros.

This has been discussed at length on other threads. All of the articles are using the same source so the info IS NOT coming from multiple sources. So we only have confirmation of Nairn/Hodor. Until we get Isaac/Bran confirmation let's not get carried away.

This has been discussed at length on other threads. All of the articles are using the same source so the info IS NOT coming from multiple sources. So we only have confirmation of Nairn/Hodor. Until we get Isaac/Bran confirmation let's not get carried away.

But Isaac hasn't given a conclusive answer. Bran's my favourite character ever since I read the first book and discovered we shared a name. The cast are currently filming now while Isaac is on a world tour promoting his new movie Boxtrolls. He's in Venice at the moment, doesn't look good tbh

But Isaac hasn't given a conclusive answer. Bran's my favourite character ever since I read the first book and discovered we shared a name. The cast are currently filming now while Isaac is on a world tour promoting his new movie Boxtrolls. He's in Venice at the moment, doesn't look good tbh

Isaac could also be done filming his scenes. He mentioned filming had already started during the Comiccon interview, so its very likely that they filmed his stuff first.

All the media coverage stems from one interview Kristian Nairn gave. He only plays a minor character and the absent of Hodor wouldn't be that much of a surprise. There has been no confirmation from Dave or Dan and Isaac has yet to mention in any interviews that he's not filming season 5. He's had plenty of question about the season while promoting The Boxtrolls.

Archived