Munster, Germany

Conor

Would you guys be interested in watching an episode together? If not the premiere, then perhaps the second or fourth or whatever.

How many of us are in NRW?

I dunno really.

I'll drop you my mobile phone number in a PM.

As far as I know, sky is the only way... You could try and find a proxy to have access via HBO nordic. But I didn´t do something like this so I don´t know how and if it works...

Edit: As far as I know sky go works via Internet-access... Or you do it like I am and watch at a friends house. It´s much more fun like that and you can still buy the series, when they release the DVD ;).

That is actually the way to go :) :cheers:

That´s what I´ll be doing this evening. :cheers:

Another way: Perhaps you have one of these Tatort-Kneipen in town? You could ask them to launch a GoT-viewing. In a Uni-Stadt like Münster must be enough people able to understand english for such things to work...

Another way: Perhaps you have one of these Tatort-Kneipen in town? You could ask them to launch a GoT-viewing. In a Uni-Stadt like Münster must be enough people able to understand english for such things to work...

Yes, we have those "Tatort"-Kneipen. Or public viewing of football matches.

Hm. And I actually know one of the patrons. Might ask her for the finale or something.

Yes, we have those "Tatort"-Kneipen. Or public viewing of football matches.

Hm. And I actually know one of the patrons. Might ask her for the finale or something.

I asked at a Facebook group whether there's something like that in Frankfurt. There is actually a cool kneipe around the corner where football matches are broadcasted. It is a nice place (playing very cool music early evening, such as Bowie) but I don't imagine them plaing GoT... and I am too shy to ask :blush:

Hey guys. Currently living in Cologne but original from Münster. Are you planning on meeting up for the next episodes? And wanted to ask if anyone is going to the Convention in Berlin that starts in May.

Convention in Berlin?

Which one?

And yeah, that would be great. Like the finale or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived