TitanCon 2014 World reading?

It would be cheating if I or anyone else who has read it posted "notes". Hopefully an attendee will show up with notes after Sunday.

I knew you would say that but can't blame me for trying <3 you Ran.

Come on attenders!! Don't be shy! I'm sure you remember a detail or two that you can share with us!

Ya come on guys this is new stuff read if I am not mistaken!?

Please some one share something.

Eugene said at the s4 in review panel that he wasn't confirming or denying anything regarding S5. Make of it what you will.

He's a great guy, very charming. Has his first American film role, and a lead at that, in a film called Eden and set for a a March release. As he described it, it's a Lord of the Flies-ish story of castaways on an island trying to keep it together.

Aimee and Kerry were also lovely. Aimee exclusively announced that she was appearing this season as the fourth actor to play the Mountain.

Eugene said at the s4 in review panel that he wasn't confirming or denying anything regarding S5. Make of it what you will.

He's a great guy, very charming. Has his first American film role, and a lead at that, in a film called Eden and set for a a March release. As he described it, it's a Lord of the Flies-ish story of castaways on an island trying to keep it together.

Aimee and Kerry were also lovely. Aimee exclusively announced that she was appearing this season as the fourth actor to play the Mountain.

:rofl: :rofl:

Aegon III should be really interesting stuff!

And I really hope Maester Yandel lives to hand his book in person to ... King Aegon VI Targaryen in TWoW (or to Queen Daenerys I Targaryen later on). That could be funny indeed...

Yeah, not everybody is stupid (or mad) enough to type up stuff while eating - or while his girlfriend wants to sleep...

Yandel could also make a cameo in one of Samwell's future chapters - if Sam's stays at the Citadel for quite some time, there would be a lot of guys he could interact with, and it would be a great tease if Samwell deliberately chose to not read the fragments of Gyldayn's history Yandel is so giddy about...

Archived