Aspects of the story you're weirdly obsessed with

Chebyshov

Should I even bother answering this question?

You do keep your feelings pretty well hidden... :lmao:

I'm fascinated by RR's timeline myself, but can't even keep those details straight. I'll leave that to Rhaenys_Targaryen.

Just realized I never answered for me:

• Sansa's arc
  • Everything we know about Aegon (and by extension Blackfyre mentions in ASOIAF)
  • Everything we know on Ashara
  • Dorne

Not obsessed, but i have aSoS on audio and always listen to it when trying to fall asleep. I divided it into chapters like Cat I, Bran I, etc.. So i pick my favorites or specific chapters. I think i've heard the Hound's trial like 50 times now. Also everything Edmure and Blackfish probably too.

Oh and Jaime, lots of Jaime. It won't be for long and i'll exclusively refer to women as "wenches", i fear.

Jaime and Cersei... the valonquar... Brienne... the history/significance of Oldtown... the almost unrealistically fairytale-like beauty wrapped up in Starfall and the Daynes... Valyrian Steel... just to name a few off the top of my head.

I like to think I'm a neutral, maesterly authority. I lean slightly to the Brackens on this one, but suggest that the hills be renamed Hildy's Turnips for the time being.

You are wise. We should send you to Salver's Bay, you'd have that all sewn up in no time.

Are we asking what part of the story we are good at analyzing, or what part of the story we love? Because the two of those are not the same. One can love Daenerys, for example, and be the worst in analyzing her, her storyline, arguing some things wrt her etc. Basically, liking something =/= be good at it.

As for me, I find that my best work is when it comes to female characters and animal symbolism.

Archived