ADWD ebook maps

major_tomm

Hi, newbie here. Just started reading ADWD (HarperVoyager UK ebook) and noticed there are the following maps:

The North

The South

The Land Beyond the Wall

The Lands of the Summer Sea

Kings Landing

but also a map of The Iron Islands and The Free Cities. As you are probably aware, the ebook maps are a bit small - any chance you know where I can find larger versions of these maps (specifically those from this publisher - I believe they're the RIchard Geiger ones)?

Thanks!

I think you mean these:

1: Beyond the Wall (from ADWD). This map is most useful for ACoK, ASoS and ADWD and depicts the lands beyond the Wall.

2: The North (from ADWD): This map is useful for all books and depicts the North of Westeros.

3: The South (from ADWD): This map is useful for all books and depicts the South of Westeros.

4: King's Landing (from ACoK): This map is useful for all books and depicts the city of King's Landing.

5: The Free Cities (from ADWD): This map is most useful for AGoT, AFFC and ADWD and depicts the Free Cities of western Essos, including where Dany's journey starts in AGoT.

6: Slaver's Bay (from ADWD): This map is most useful for ASoS and ADWD and depicts Slaver's Bay, the ruins of Valyria and the city of Meereen.

I quoted them to you in the aGoT subforum as well ;) just reposting it here because the subject fits better here :)

Archived