Harper Voyager Slipcase Editions 1-5 for sale

Jurgen

Hi all,

I'm new, but i really like the forum. Read a lot of interesting stuff here the last couple of days :).

I hope i am in the right thread with this, if not, just let me know. I have the Slipcase Edition set for sale. Book 1 is a first edition and i've read it, but it's still in great condition. Book 2-5 are still in plastic. If anyones interested, just send me a pm. I can mail pictures and such, no problems. I live in the Netherlands, but would ship anywhere.

Thanks!

J

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd dredge up an old thread rather than start a new one.......what do you think the best way of going about selling all of these is? Individually or as a set? As far as i know you can't set up two listings on eBay and cancel one if the set sells.....I guess you could set a 'buy it now' price on all the listings for the set? But then it'd be better to auction the set, I just thought I might get more individually. Anyone have any experience with this?

If you're not in a hurry to sell then buy it now is the best way to make sure you get what you want fir the set. It can take a lot of patience to get top dollar on these. Auctions on big dollar sets like this tend to not being as much sometimes. I recently picked books 2-7 for $700 usd plus a bantam/spectra signed slip case edition. Worth more than that even in the off season slump.

Individual listings will sell quicker since a lot of collectors look for individual books as they grow the set, not being able to afford all of them at once.

What are you going to get for the set?

I was watching that listing I think, good purchase. If you add up the individual prices they go for (mine are all 1st editions) I could probably get £1000 during April/May. I guess I'll just auction them all individually and put a buy it now price for the set.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just fell over this thread... I've been using my Harper Voyager first edition first print A Game Of Thrones to weigh down my daughters push toy(!!). Its still in a good condition - do you guys have any suggestions on a asking price on eBay these days?

Archived