Maybes

Niamh

Iceman of the North

Balefont

Lord Baelish

Bronn Stone

R'hllor Coaster

Aegon

Edited to add a few people from the old thread. I'm guessing what your levels of certainty were folks.

You guessed right on my count Daj. What I really need to do is find out the costs to get to Japan, travel to Hiroshima (maternal grandmother's family came from), then to somewhere else? (maternal grandfather's family came from) then back to Tokyo/Yokohama. Add in a con membership and some spending money and I have a tentative budget. Then it's just a matter of saving. But until I know how all that much costs, I'm still a probable.

Edit: and the cost of the party hotel.

The thing that makes me most unlikely to attend is that i'm in charge of programming for an international conference we're organising at work. It runs from 30 sept - 3 Oct and i will probably be off my feed feet in the previous weeks. Will have a think about it, but probably a no. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm actually a probable too - my sister and i have been intending to do a tour of Japan - she's got the hookups at Temples, and I've got the hookups at the dojos - we figure we can go about a month without ever paying for lodging. I might just manage to swing it, and culminate with worldcon!

Aeg was talking about it, too - so a little persuadin' and I'm sure he might be convinced.

I'm actually a probable too - my sister and i have been intending to do a tour of Japan - she's got the hookups at Temples, and I've got the hookups at the dojos - we figure we can go about a month without ever paying for lodging. I might just manage to swing it, and culminate with worldcon!

Aeg was talking about it, too - so a little persuadin' and I'm sure he might be convinced.

um, ok, maybe

why not? hopefully some fool wwon't offer me tons of $$$ to do something else (as has happened 80% of the time I've made plans to go)

Stego - pretty sure there's a sub-sub-clause forbidding ass-kicking at business meetings.

Zollo -your stance is legs wide apart, hips thrust forward, proudly displaying the Zollock. What the hell does that have to do with Japan?

Archived