SPOILER: Abe the Singer at Araya's wedding.

Panther2000

:bang: I have re-read this series 3 times already, I am now on my 4th read. It just dawned on me that Abe at Araya's Wedding is Mance R along with the 6 spear wives that he asked Jon & Mel for.

This now I think debunk the theory that was going around about Mance writing the Pink Letter, because Only Mance,Jon & Mel knew how many people was sent to WF. . The talk was that Mance wrote the letter to get Jon away from The Wall.

Roose, I do believe knows who Mance is . Mance came down to WF before when, Robert came to WF.

I think that once Araya escaped & with all the Dead showing up, Roose put it together. A strange singer with 6 Women.

Some think that Stannis wrote the Letter, I don' t know, Stannis was already gone with Mel & Jon sent Mance to WF.

With my 4 re-read, I am still picking up things that I missed the 1st 3 times.

I still haven't figured out about how JH made it to Old town???? :dunce:

Yes, Abel is an anagram for Bael, as in Bael the bard. I don't understand your comment that this debunks the theory that Mance wrote the letter? This is essential for that theory, without being in Winterfell he doesn't have access to any Ravens. We also know that while Theon and the spearwives were making their escape Mance was nowhere to be found.

Who ol Abe Lincoln? And its absurd that it evidently took you 4 reads to pick that up but you also toss out a Pink letter hypothesis.people are suppose to take seriously.

And you still "havent figured out how Jaquen Hagar made it to Oldtown;" Well nobody else has either because he's not a character perspective nor has he made his travel logs privy to the public at large, but i assume it involved some walking and perhaps even travel by horse or boat

Roose, I do believe knows who Mance is . Mance came down to WF before when, Robert came to WF.

I don't believe Roose was at the feast with Robert. (I don't think any of the Northern Lords were). Even still, how would any of them know who Mance is. Most have never seen him before. Benjen was there and he didn't pick out Mance, despite being in the Night's Watch.

:bang: I have re-read this series 3 times already, I am now on my 4th read. It just dawned on me that Abe at Araya's Wedding is Mance R along with the 6 spear wives that he asked Jon & Mel for.

This now I think debunk the theory that was going around about Mance writing the Pink Letter, because Only Mance,Jon & Mel knew how many people was sent to WF. . The talk was that Mance wrote the letter to get Jon away from The Wall.

I think that once Araya escaped & with all the Dead showing up, Roose put it together. A strange singer with 6 Women.

Some think that Stannis wrote the Letter, I don' t know, Stannis was already gone with Mel & Jon sent Mance to WF.

With my 4 re-read, I am still picking up things that I missed the 1st 3 times.

I still haven't figured out about how JH made it to Old town???? :dunce:

Abel, not Abe.

This does not remotely debunk the idea that Mance wrote the pink letter.

Roose does not know who Mance is unless he and The Great Other have been communicating via crystal ball.

Stannis was gone yes, but Mel stayed at the Wall. Actually I don't see your point. The letter came by raven, so obviously it was sent by someone not at the Wall.

We all have that happen. Too many details to pick up in one or three readings.

JH got to Oldtown the same way anyone does. Only he stopped at Pyke on the way.

My Spelling & Punctuation are fine, that is a 1st., does the Happy Dance. Drunk :cheers:, not just yet, but I am getting there.

I don't care how many times someone sees or reads something. You always pick up something that you missed from before.

As fof JH, well with so many people in this story & more being introduced, you never really know if it could be him with a new face or just a new person in the story.

Who ol Abe Lincoln? And its absurd that it evidently took you 4 reads to pick that up but you also toss out a Pink letter hypothesis.people are suppose to take seriously.

And you still "havent figured out how Jaquen Hagar made it to Oldtown;" Well nobody else has either because he's not a character perspective nor has he made his travel logs privy to the public at large, but i assume it involved some walking and perhaps even travel by horse or boat

Even though your punctuation and spelling are fine, your post gives off a very drunk aura.

:rofl:

He stopped at Pyke? When? Why? Am I missing something? I feel stupid now...

Balon Greyjoy's death. That Ghost of High Heart had some sort of prophecy/vision about him meeting a faceless man in the company of a crow with seaweed on its wings.

Jaqen stopped at Pyke to kill Balon Greyjoy by cutting the bridge he was walking across.

The fact that Mance was at Winterfell during the spearwives' jailbreak and is nowhere to be found bolsters the claim that Mance wrote the Pink Letter. The jailbreak was a distraction for him to access pen, paper, and ravens.

Archived