Little Finger and Little Bird

Cavendish

What do you guys think of Petyr and Sansa's relationship? How do you feel about it, does either party disappoint you in anyway? Do you find it creepy? What do you expect of it in the future?

Can someone answer me this too: Is Sansa enjoying Littlefinger's kisses or is she faking it. I hope she is faking it but in her POV it looks like her blushes are genuine... Oh and when did Littlefinger show an interest in Sansa?

I think he is using her but actually has feelings for her (which I'm kind of hoping will be his downfall).

I think she is reacting physically but does not have romantic feelings for him.

Yes, it's at least a little creepy. He seems to be using her as a replacement for her mother.

I think he is using her but actually has feelings for her (which I'm kind of hoping will be his downfall).

Yes, it's at least a little creepy. He seems to be using her as a replacement for her mother.

I agree with everything you've said here.

I also sincerely hope that LF will end up being the "savage giant" that Sansa will slay, because dear G-d, don't let that only predict the "slaying" of Sweetrobin's doll.

I agree with everything you've said here.

I also sincerely hope that LF will end up being the "savage giant" that Sansa will slay, because dear G-d, don't let that only predict the "slaying" of Sweetrobin's doll.

There is the possibility of Sansa overdosing Sweetrobin himself. It might have happened already, quite sadly.

Sansa and Petyr Baelish makes my skin crawl. If they get together it'll be like a honeymoon on Ned Stark's grave. I'm not entirely sure how far that's going to go. The plan for now is marry Harry the Heir and reveal Sansa's Stark identity, if Baelish would ever truly give Sansa away. Sansa has some mistrust for Baelish, but it is difficult to tell if she's keeping her distance or if she's trying to manipulate him or she's working her way into it. Her fractured memories aren't helping, either.

From Wikipedia: Mockingbirds are a group of New World passerin birds from the Mimidae family. They are best known for the habit of some species mimiking the songs of other birds and the sounds of insects and amphibians.

"I am only a little bird, repeating the words they taught me."

As a huge fan of little finger, anyone who doesn't hope sansa is able to bring him down is a sadist.

I'm drawing a blank right now, who's that sellsword guy who knew Brienne was looking for Sansa but Brienne kept brushing off? He was also looking for Sansa. Maybe he'll show up in dramatic fashion.

The Mad Mouse. He showed up at the Vale at the end of aFfC. I think he works for Varys, too

My view is that Sansa is basically a non-person at this point. She demonstrates most of the symptoms of someone suffering from long-term trauma and is trying as hard as she can to be furniture. So I find it very difficult to judge her behaviour or actions...she's kind of on auto-pilot set at 'survival'.

LF is of course creepy, and always has been. His behaviour towards Sansa can be interpreted variously, but there aren't many versions which don't include the creepy. My closest version has an incredibly cynical/irreverent/manipulative superstructure growing up around an unchanged wounded boy chore. And not in a good way.

What do you guys think of Petyr and Sansa's relationship? How do you feel about it, does either party disappoint you in anyway? Do you find it creepy? What do you expect of it in the future?

Can someone answer me this too: Is Sansa enjoying Littlefinger's kisses or is she faking it. I hope she is faking it but in her POV it looks like her blushes are genuine... Oh and when did Littlefinger show an interest in Sansa?

Woot? :blink: She's not "faking" anything, she's not enjoying any of Littlefinger's sexual abuse and she sure isn't even trying to pretend so. She blushes because she's 13, can't run away from him as he's the only one protecting her at the moment, and because she's terribly uncomfortable and ashamed - as you, you know, kids tend to be when they're being sexually abused by their authority figure. What the flying fuck are you talking about?!

If by "reacting physically" you mean "having the body language that shows how uncomfortable it all is to her, whether it is pushing him away and trying to run as in ASOS, or just sitting there completely passive and not reacting at all except blushing, since she's realized she has nowhere to go". She sure doesn't seem to feel any sexual attraction to him or have any kind of sexual reactions to what he does.

A little creepy? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived