Please help! I'm listening to A dance with dragons using the audiobooks.com app..

RezBarbie24

Please help! I've been listening to A dance with dragons read by Roy Dotrice using the audiobooks.com app.... but unlike the AUDIBLE app it doesn't have the chapter set up so when it sometimes randomly makes you start from the beginning you have to guess where you left off.... which is a huge pain but would be massively easier if I had an audiobook Table of contents with the start time of each chapter (example: chapter 7- Jon 3hrs 06mins )and maybe even the name of the chapter would help greatly as well... I've searched online but it seems like I'm not using the correct terminology because I'm getting nowhere... Thanks so much!! (First time poster here... so please be nice [emoji4] ... )

I downloaded ADWD using my one free audiobook download when signing up to a one month free trial to audiobooks.com... so I have the audio book legally BUT it doesn't break down into chapters so when it randomly starts back at the beginning you're supposed to know exactly what time you left off.... which is a huge pain!.. It would really help if there was a Table of contents for ADWD that had the name of the chapter and the start time in which it begins ... since the book is 48hrs long and I listen to this while working its a pain trying to find where exactly you left off when the app starts you over.... again thanks for your help

Are you listening to it on an iOS or Android phone? If so, I suggest finding a decent audiobook player app. Even the most basic of them save the place where you stop and there are manual bookmarks, too. This randomly starting from the beginning sounds like a default music app included with the systems - it is impossible to listen to audiobooks using it, IMHO.

Archived