Password reset

myladyashalind2

Hello mods.

If possible I'd like to have access to my former self. My Lady Ashalind. I thought we updated that account with a new e-mail address, but haven't received any emails when I click the forgotten password reset.

I've sent several requests to the [email protected], (3 since July) but have yet to receive a response. I'm sure you're all busy.

So, I'll gladly send a pm with all the necessary info to whomever I need to.

Thank you!

I have the same problem. The password reset thing from a few months ago locked me out of my account Ignorant Bog Woman. Email was sent to reset, but I found out I don't use that email anymore and I wasn't able to find it (I have many emails). Yes, it's my fault, but this can be fixed. I sent Webmaster an email, but received no response. I would like to go back to my other account.

I would like Ignorant Bog Woman to switch email to one I currently have access to. Please and thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also forgot my password, apparently. Discovered it when trying to change my user name. Fortunately I'm still signed in so I can still post, but eventually my pc will update or something and sign me out. Does anyone know offhand what the password parameters are? If I can find the requirements (length, symbols etc.) I should be able to figure it out. Thanks.

Archived