Who will get married in TWOW?

larastone

I'd like to see a betrothal between Rickon and Wylla Manderly

Did she deserve him!

I wonder, shouldn't a betrothal of Sweetrobin come in sight? I think Sansa/ Littlefinger might propose it to lord Royce his daughter. Sweetrobin will die anyway ( in Littlefingers opinion) and it would gain him a valued ally.

Dying doesn't bring a person allies.

He will plan to have something when SR dies of course. A bethrothal, or negotiations about a betrothal keeps lord Royce distracted. He would be so busy planning he will rule the vale Littlefinger can prepare a decent after SR plan.

I have another couple!

Arianne and Willas. It makes sense: if she parts up with Aegon it will be soon. He will not have given up on Dany yet and even if he marries I believe it will be Elia.

So he can't marry, JonCon can't but you have to make friends. Of course, he has all his cousins to marry off! (Oberyns children are illegal but as king he could legitimize them. Perhaps he might if he falls in love with Elia). Especially Arianne. If he can persuade he is real, they will team up and she will be a valuable friend to have.

Since Viserys died she is free. I don't think she wants to end upon the Iron throne, she will be happy with revenge and Dorne. But who to marry?

There really are no decent bachelors left. Nothing in the North, the Riverlands worth of a princess. Marrying into Dorno would be stupid. Sweetrobin is believed to be sickly.

But there is Willas. Cersei will blow up the alliance between Tyrell and Lannister. And she will do it fast. Especially Varys wants them to break up, and he is in camp Aegon.

Tyrells were royal during the rebellion. They can offer Margaery to Aegon or Trystane and Arianne to Willas.

Willas was friends with Oberyn and Arianne has once sneeked out when she was younger to go and marry him. So there is potential.

• 3 weeks later...

But seriously folks,

Aegon and someone DEFINITELY. Arianne seems most obvious, but who knows, perhaps even Margaery assuming she wins her trial AND something happens between her/Tommen or Tyrells/Lannisters.

And there better be a Frey wedding getting smashed by LSH and the BWB or I'm going to be very unhappy indeed.

Harry and Sansa

fAegon and Arianne and/or Sansa

Hmm Sansa appears to be involved in multiple marriages (as there's Tyrion too) and other posters have made similar predictions - what's the word for having three husbands at once, 'trigamy'?

Theo:

Tyrion is believed dead, or good as dead for all practical purposes in current Westeros.

LF knows about Tysha, helpful to get an annulment if Cersei loses power at KL).

From LF's perspective, he can marry Sansa to whomever he wishes.

Sansa marries Harry, but Harry dies or Sansa is kidnapped, and later Sansa marries Aegon. If Tysha is alive, then Sansa's marriages except the one to Tyrion are valid. If not, they are not. She is still Tyrion's wife. No polyandry in Westeros.

• 3 weeks later...

Aegon and Arianne.

Loras- i doubt his injuries, maybe he's been sent to marry Dany. I know he's gay and all, but this would be more of an alliance sealer than an heir producer. I wouldn't say it's out of the question for Dany to marry two, given that she will roughly be redoing Aegon's Conquest if she ever feels like going to Westeros.

Loras- i doubt his injuries, maybe he's been sent to marry Dany. I know he's gay and all, but this would be more of an alliance sealer than an heir producer. I wouldn't say it's out of the question for Dany to marry two, given that she will roughly be redoing Aegon's Conquest if she ever feels like going to Westeros.

Loras is not only gay, but also on the Kingsguard, so he isn't allowed to marry.

He (Aegon) will not have given up on Dany yet

This basically. Jon Con explicitly that Aegon must be free to wed when Daenerys reaches Westeros. Aegon may have other ideas after meeting his dear cousin Arianne...

Many people also forget that Daenerys is already married to Hizdahr zo Loraq. Yes, Barristan has arrested his and named himself Queen's Hand but nobody knows what Daenerys' reaction to this will be. She will at least speak to Hizdahr I imagine (not killing him will end up costing Barristan I think). So basically Daenerys is not currently free to marry. But if she eventually does then either VIctarion (unlikely) or Aegon.

As others have said though;

Devan Lannister and some Frey

Sansa Stark and Harold Arryn

Myrcella Baratheon and Trystane Martell (unlikely)

Val and someone, whom she probably kills briefly thereafter..

Also, Euron Greyjoy must needs take a wife.

This basically. Jon Con explicitly that Aegon must be free to wed when Daenerys reaches Westeros. Aegon may have other ideas after meeting his dear cousin Arianne...

That's the first time I see the suggestion that an Aegon x Arianne marriage would be done because they'd want to, instead of just for political reasons. With Aegon's newly flowered rebellious behavior and Arianne, well, being herself, it seems a lot more plausible (and fun!) for me. It will be Robb/Jeyne 2.0 but with more armies!

Besides, this topic makes me picture we're all doing something like this:

Who will marry who?

Arianne ------- ??Aegon

/

Daenerys / Jon Con

/

Sansa / Euron

Asha / Trystanne

/

Val / Rickon

/

Shireen / Jon Snow

/

Myrcella / A Tyrell of your choice

His dear cousin Arianne who is like ten years older as him... Arianne wasn't even thinking about charming him, but JonCon, so she sees him as a child at the moment and he can be very childish. She will not fall for him, she has grown. The age difference is to big for spontanious love on his side either. Why fancy his elder cousin when a young and spiritful one is also present? Political it isn't a good idea either, she is family already and he should marry either Dany for her dragons or another mighty house. He has Dorne as soon as he can prove he is real, no need to marry into it. That would be a waste. So he has no readon at all to ignore JonCon, not for politics and not for love.

If he falls for someone it will be Elia. And my guess is their spontanuous marriage will ruin all his chances, like Robb did.

^I think Arianne is closer to being 5 years older. I think spontaneous love between them is a possibility, they're both adults so why not. But I agree with you that marrying Dany is a better choice politcally. It is likely that Dorne will side with Aegon either way.

Archived