Who will get married in TWOW?

larastone

• 3 weeks later...

Daven Lannister, Warden of the North to a Frey? (he does not want to but is scared not to)

Sansa Stark to possibly a few but most likely King Aegon VI, or Harrold Hardying, Lord Robin Arryn or ughh, coughht, Lord Petyre Baelish, Lord Paramount of the Trident and Riverlands? (Sansa just wants some guy to like her, just a little)

Princess Arianne of Dorne to King Aegon VI? (she wants to be Queen)

Queen Dany Targaryen to Daario Noharris? (you know she wants to)

King Aegon VI to Princess Myrcella Baratheon? (intriguing is it not?)

Tyrion Lannister is reunited with Tysha, their marriage is still valid, just been hushed up for 17+ years. (would free Sansa up fast would'nt it?)

Arianne WILL NOT be marrying Willas; people proposing such a preposterous union are forgetting that these two are the respective heirs of their great Houses and with conflicting succession laws at that. Regardless of House Tyrell and House Martell having a renowned mutual hatred for oneanother, -- just what last name exactly would they be expecting their eventual children to carry?

Arianne would never in a million years agree to a typical marriage (or at the very least Doran would disinherit her if she did) because the resulting offspring would carry the Tyrell name and inherit both Dorne and the Reach after she died. Obviously Willas would never agree to sire a bunch of Highgarden-inheriting Martells either. Frankly the idea is ill-thought and ridiculous.

Sansa will probably marry Harrold Hardyng.

Arianne will most likely marry Aegon as part of a plan to become Queen.

Dany will marry Victarion (later on in the story Victarion will die though).

Willas Tyrell might marry someone in an attempt to reinforce the Tyrell position (which is probably going to suffer major damage in TWoW). If Mace Tyrell is defeated by Aegon and/or Connington then Willas's options will be more limited.

Arianne and (f)Aegon

Stannis and Val (after Selyse burns Shireen and gets killed)

Tormund and Maege will finally make it official, though they've been lovers for years

Cersei and Euron is an intriguing possibility

Asha and Tris

Mya and Timett

I suspect Aegon will get married, but I'm not sure to whom.

The best laid plans soon go to ruin and plans explained out before their fruition usually get foiled in the series, so I'm going to assume that Sansa doesn't get married to Harry and Aegon doesn't get married to Daenerys.

ETA: I believe that Sansa will make her own decisions on who her lover will be, whether that be a future husband or a paramour.

Petyr cut a pomegranate in two with his dagger, offering half to Sansa. "You should try and eat, my lady."

"Thank you, my lord." Pomegranate seeds were so messy; Sansa chose a pear instead, and took a small delicate bite. It was very ripe. The juice ran down her chin.

Archived