Aussies LXIII - Fear Inc

Stubby

KREMLIN RECORDING SYSTEM TRANSCRIPT 201413100831-22A*

MEDVEDEV: ...not the shirt. To collide. In this way. In the Antipodes it is a deed of intimacy. Passion.

PUTIN: [expletive deleted]

MEDVEDEV: He has conquered the politics of his country with such gestures-

PUTIN: This, we do not talk about.

Hopefully everyone is still on for the meet this Sat 25th at Queenies.

Attending

Paxter

BeeTrix

Horza

Karaddin

Brook

The Winged Shadow

Sh Wulff

The Real Will

Waiting on

Screaming Turkey

Stormborne

Not attending

Morningsword

We should probably make a booking so we don't get caught out. So if anyone is bringing friends, let us know.

As always, noobs and first-timers are welcome!

98...pretty good innings that.

RIP Gough

I reckon.

My older brother and I have degrees thanks to Gough. My dad was treated with professionalism and respect throught the public system thanks to Gough when he struggled with cancer.

These are the sort of things I thank Gough for.

Looks like its almost full house for Sat 25th. I am going to assume that there won't be too many +1s and make a booking for 10 for the 7.30pm slot (hope 7.30 works for everyone). Perhaps meeting up at a drinking establishment nearby is in order for those interested in starting early!

If you are inviting someone then please let me know as I will be making the booking tomorrow.

​Attending (9)

Paxter

BeeTrix

Horza

Karaddin

Brook

The Winged Shadow

Sh Wulff

The Real Will

Screaming Turkey

I reckon.

My older brother and I have degrees thanks to Gough. My dad was treated with professionalism and respect throught the public system thanks to Gough when he struggled with cancer.

These are the sort of things I thank Gough for.

Tom thanks him for stopping conscription just in time!!!

I've always wondered how he would have managed had he won in 1969. It'd have given him the chance to govern without the never-ending sense of crisis.

It's an interesting one. While the economic tides would have been calmer I don't know how much that would have mattered when a sizeable chunk of the Establishment was bent on making sure he never got the chance to govern.

Aw man, I wait one day and all the bookings are gone at Queenies (between 7 and 9). There is one at 6pm and 9.15pm. What do you guys think? early dinner or late dinner?

Okay so I called em up and managed to get a spot at 8pm but they will have to squish us into a table of 8 to fit 9 people. So I really hope there are no extra +1s cause Queenies said they can't fit more than 9. Yay?! :P

Archived