Aussies LXIII - Fear Inc

Stubby

Wtf are you on about, there has been lots of sun earlier in the day - I was dodging it to try avoid getting burnt. The storms are a sign of El Nino. Welcome to the semi tropical part of Sydney's climate.

Lol. "Lots of sun" apparently equals near constant cloud. K, if it's sunny for five minutes at 11:00 am and overcast the rest of the day, that is not a sunny, beach-suitable day. At. All.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Lol. "Lots of sun" apparently equals near constant cloud. K, if it's sunny for five minutes at 11:00 am and overcast the rest of the day, that is not a sunny, beach-suitable day. At. All.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I think you are confusing "Australian summer" with "desert summer", I can see how you'd end up with the wrong idea from that!

I think you are confusing "Australian summer" with "desert summer", I can see how you'd end up with the wrong idea from that!

I believe Paxter is simply comparing "Sydney Summer" (which you have described as "Australian Summer") to Perth Summer, which you have descrobed as "Desert Summer".

I believe Paxter is simply comparing "Sydney Summer" (which you have described as "Australian Summer") to Perth Summer, which you have descrobed as "Desert Summer".

Pfft, Melbourne has a different summer again. I stand by my Perth summer == desert summer comparison, but do not claim Sydney summer as Australian!

Pfft, Melbourne has a different summer again. I stand by my Perth summer == desert summer comparison, but do not claim Sydney summer as Australian!

It can't really be called a Desert Summer here. It rains a fair bit. I mean, last year we had to leave the sprinklers off twice.

Haha, it will be fine. Don't listen to Paxter, he always whinges about it, like it never rained in Perth!

Let us know if you are keen for a meetup while you are around! We always look forward to meeting new boarders :)

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm only back in the country for a couple of weeks, and I'll be spending most of that hopping around different places to see all the people I abandoned by running off to Europe :p If you happen to be having a meet up one of the days I'm in Sydney I'll definitely tag along though!

UV's laughing at you too, Melanin Man.

Only slightly less than you pale freaks :P

(I watched a documentary on skin cancer as part of work health and safety shit and now i am super paranoid about it)

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm only back in the country for a couple of weeks, and I'll be spending most of that hopping around different places to see all the people I abandoned by running off to Europe :P If you happen to be having a meet up one of the days I'm in Sydney I'll definitely tag along though!

Fair enough, friends and family always come first. I am sure we are going to have a meet up around Jan, but that is yet to be decided. Depends on when you are around, we can always try to time it to make it work. Either way, hope you have a good time back home :)

Nick is a very skilled player of the game. Now Palmer has imploded, populist anti-politics is just lying there for someone to pick it up and give it a calmer, more moderate, less nakedly commercially-conflicted face. With the non-major vote growing at every election and country independents killing off the Nats at state level, it's a very opportune moment.

Yeah it is a Shahada flag. I turned on Prime 2 minutes ago and they were still fear mongering about ISIS. Meanwhile ABC were actually telling people what the flag said. I only turned on Prime because people were saying the situation was right next to one of their building but it appears they've been evacuated and aren't allowed to show any decent live footage.

Prime are making it sound like 9/11 2.0 is in progress

Archived