R+L=J v. 107

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Jon is a Bastard From the North... Nothing more... Perhaps had Ned told him about his blood, then it might have had a chance to influence his development, but Ned did not tell him & therefore Jon is just a Northern Bastard.

Then why would the most honorable knights that Ned had ever known fight to keep Ned from entering the tower of joy? Something makes them honorable in Ned's mind. That something is clearly that they fight for their vow, as they say. Their vow is simply to protect and defend the king, dying for him if need be. Jon is clearly Lyanna's and Rhaegar's child, by being the blue rose growing from a chink in a wall of ice.

Please stay on topic for the thread. ;)

HaHaHa, No one is going to hate the events of TWOW more than this board's participants... & that makes me smile on the inside...

--

Jon is a Bastard From the North... Nothing more... Perhaps had Ned told him about his blood, then it might have had a chance to influence his development, but Ned did not tell him & therefore Jon is just a Northern Bastard.

As long as the story is well told is all I require.

Your scenario doesn't guarantee a better story.

I think Lyanna was honorable, and actually think Arya will be "the younger, more beautiful Queen," but if Lyanna was a Northern Cersei, and Arya the worst killer since Billy the Kid, I'm not going to throw the books into the Chesapeake.

As long as the story is well told is all I require.

Your scenario doesn't guarantee a better story.

I think Lyanna was honorable, and actually think Arya will be "the younger, more beautiful Queen," but if Lyanna was a Northern Cersei, and Arya the worst killer since Billy the Kid, I'm not going to throw the books into the Chesapeake.

I don't really think it's Arya since she is the spitting image of Lyanna who was not as beautiful as Cersei by any accounts but it would be awesome IMO.

I don't really think it's Arya since she is the spitting image of Lyanna who was not as beautiful as Cersei by any accounts but it would be awesome IMO.

I'm boring, I guess. I think it's Margaery or Dany. On a very, very outside chance, Val...but I'm not at all sold on that one or Val playing an important part in the story.

I'm boring, I guess. I think it's Margaery or Dany. On a very, very outside chance, Val...but I'm not at all sold on that one or Val playing an important part in the story.

Dany is a likely suspect, i don't really think it's Margaery but it could just be me.Arianne?I can keep dreaming,as for Val em i don't think she is the more Beautiful queen.

Dany is a likely suspect, i don't really think it's Margaery but it could just be me.Arianne?I can keep dreaming,as for Val em i don't think she is the more Beautiful queen.

I don't really think it, either, but I give it a small, small chance. Same with Arianne. She could be, but I seriously doubt it. I think Dany and Marg are the top contenders.

HaHaHa, No one is going to hate the events of TWOW more than this board's participants... & that makes me smile on the inside...

--

Wait. What.

If you think Jon is a bastard,fine...but you do believe RLJ, right?

ETA: and you do believe that Jon will find out about his parents, right? And that his blood plays a part. You don't need to be told your blood in order for it to be effective. Whether he learns it or not, Jon is still fire and ice.

I don't really think it, either, but I give it a small, small chance. Same with Arianne. She could be, but I seriously doubt it. I think Dany and Marg are the top contenders.

Since Aegon-Arianne is heavily foreshadowed,i am definetely going with Arianne.I believe that when Aegon has basically won the war one of Sand Snakes will kill Tommen and present his body to Aegon,yeah i know karma but unfortunately......Margaery might possibly lose her head as for Daenerys hm,i think that once Cersei is dead and Aegon is king,the 2DWD will take place.

We don't actually know she wasn't. The only people we really know who thinks that is Cersei herself, and her family.

Ned thinks she is, but of course he thought Lyanna was too.

Robert thinks she is, but not as much as Lyanna. He takes exception to her statue, claiming it didn't fully capture her beauty.

Kevan remarked her wild beauty, and even Jaime recalls her "pretty face."

Selmy thinks Ashara was the most beautiful of all.

And Lyanna took both Rhaegar and Robert from her.

Arya will always think she is ugly because of all the negative mommy messages.

She doesn't see herself the same way that she is gradually being presented to the reader.

Others like the "Kindly Man" are telling us what she looks like.

I go by what Cersei thinks. She wasn't impressed with Sansa or Margaery, and she only calls Lyanna "the wolf girl."

If Arya marches in with Aegon, or Aurane waters after Cerseis entire family meets their "Rains of Castamere," she will lose her mind.

Archived