Above the Paygrade of the Faceless Men

Tywin Manderly

I thought this topic will be about people so powerful, rich and influential, that whom ever wished them killed simply couldn't procure enough means to pay the actual hit. Like Daenerys or Aegon or Margaery in my opinion.

But that is not the topic, this way, Bloodraven for sure, but that is like saying R'hlorr. Red priests on the other hand are pretty vunerable, FM know all the tricks and probably know a bit about real magic not to be swayed easily, and they have tricks and magic of their own, and they are elite assassins, seeing them coming doesn't mean you won't be full of holes as soon as first one comes.

Leyton Hightower would be challenging target with all the security and closed in a tower thing but we may see that yet, also Euron with his warlocks and army and him being insane, knowing about magic and FM also helps would be difficult hit, what a nice coincidence two of them are very close to current location of our favorite FM, interesting indeed

Ok, now I am picturing Lord Leyton taking a header out of the top of The Hightower, just like Balon off of his own bridge, LOL

Bloodraven. Bran, while we are at it.

Howland Reed.

Would say Mel, but I feel like she could be tricked. Seeing Davos with a knife, for instance, is hard to miss. Seeing someone who may or may not have the same face that you saw in the flames, killing you in a way you didn't even consider, could be a problem.

I'd have to think a killer coming after Mel would have to not think about it, talk about, just lalalalalala and then BOOM. I do get the feeling out of all the red practitioners, she might be the easiest, in more ways than one, LOL

Archived