Amsterdam BwB Meet November 2006

The low season rates don't seem to scary actually, I had a look a couple of weeks back. I think that my fave coffee-shop is somewhere on Spui, in a little alley. Can't recall off the top of my head what it's called though. :P

Well, this can be the provisional room-booking list then. If you mean WHO will be staying on WHICH nights. We can always fight over who shares with who later on. And if we need to take the list into a new thread one of the clever mods can split the topic off, yes? :kiss:

Thursday night

Isis

Grogmosh + 2

Iceman

Wert

Pod

Friday night

Isis

Grogmosh +2

Zaz + ?Ms Zak

Iceman

Wert

Mo

Bastard of Godsgrace

Ser MTS

Pod

?GoN*

?daj*

Saturday night

Isis

Grogmosh +2

Iceman

Wert

Mo

Bastard of Godsgrace

Zak + ?Ms Zak

Ser MTS

Pod

?Sean

?GoN*

?daj*

?needle

Sunday night

Iceman

Ser MTS

?Isis

Bastard of Godsgrace

*Don't need accomodation.

Start shouting out your definitelys and maybes then mofos. :)

That's Steen everybody, the other n00b is called Tobias, or Okse (Oxcee), and he is in one of the people in the links below.

First person to guess which one is him wins a cookie!

Okse possibilty nr.1

Okse possibilty nr.2

Okse possibility nr.3

Okse possibility nr.4

Get it on!

The fact that no.3 is labelled 'OKSAAA.jpg' was a clue. ;)

The fact that no.3 is labelled 'OKSAAA.jpg' was a clue. ;)

Oh bugger. n00b by name, n00b by nature :|

Wert gets a cookie. Mormie can get a fisting. Look forward to the exciting sequel featuring Emorta, more :ninja: less n00b.

Isis: me, oxcee and steen will be arriving thursday evening and leaving sunday evening.

Jo, good stuff, and good guess. Though im sorry I had to put you through the pain of seeing that first pic again. Let's have a look at those shrooms when we get there :mellow:

Will think this over tonight.

Got a meeting for work on the monday so will need to be back on the Sunday. Will probably either come in on thurs evening or friday day, so likely to be Thu, Fri, Sat or Fri, Sat. Need to check.

Ms zak is a strong possibility too.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights definite for me, Sunday probable but not definite. No word from my two compatriots so I'll hold fire on speaking for them yet. I'll try to get a definite answer in the next few days. I don't get paid until the 5th October, which is when I'll be able to stump up money for the room.

Oh bugger. n00b by name, n00b by nature :|

Wert gets a cookie. Mormie can get a fisting. Look forward to the exciting sequel featuring Emorta, more :ninja: less n00b.

Isis: me, oxcee and steen will be arriving thursday evening and leaving sunday evening.

Jo, good stuff, and good guess. Though im sorry I had to put you through the pain of seeing that first pic again. Let's have a look at those shrooms when we get there :mellow:

Ah man .. Smooth .. ;)

I made this Okse-tribute background while Grogmosh was posting the other pics .. It was really ment to be a "prize" for the one who guessed which pic was of the real Okse .. But now you all must suffer! :D

The Real Oxcee

:P

Archived