9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I kinda want to help my secret Santa... idk

I like FUN but my definition of fun almost always implies inside info.

Like... Birdie gave me the best present ever the other day it was totally random.

and BAI and Lany OMG... Bai was like super-detailed (ben-hur :wub: and Lany's present was hands down excellent (those Brass Lion handles are everyone's favorites in the house... They fit my bookshelf perfectly).

and TMOW sent me the best-est SS present in Lannister wrapping.

I am the opposite! I like being creative :) (you can generally expect me to ignore whatever you write on your surveys :P )

This is hard to do if you don't know your SS. I would likely send something that would end up getting regifted :blushing: I like to play it safe.

I updated my questionnaire with a list of stuff in case L.O. is desperate and she happens to draw me

Yay :commie:

See, my problem is that I want to go overboard and buy a bunch of stuff. Last year it was so hard for me not to buy extra little things for TmoW at Lush. I wanted to sooooo badly.

So I'm very glad there is a limit in place (and this year I really have to stick to it)!

And Cora, I'm afraid if I got you I would completely blow the budget :uhoh: and get in trouble!

I have to admit to blowing the budget once or twice....and using coupons and sales to get more value and adding things I made and only counting what it cost in supplies, not the finished product.

You had me at coupons and sales :wub:

*i don't think I've ever bought anything full price. Ever :blushing: *

I even braved a Black Friday morning at Wal-Mart to get the item I wanted at a price close to our limit (a Digital Camera)

...try working at Wal-Mart on Black Friday ;)

/why yes, it was the worst day of my life

Archived