Do any of the ASOIAF Characters rank in your top 10 in fiction? (spoilers?)

Marcus Agrippa

I love Lord of the Rings and many other book series. I don't want to undermine them. But this series just has characters that for me are way more engaging than others. I'll try and branch out though to help your thread. I don't want to seem like the only thing I ever read are these books. :)

I suppose I really like Ted Mosby even though he's hated in a lot of circles (I blame this on the writer's want to elongate the story than anything else.)

I love Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovetts.

Jim Hawkins and John Silver from Treasure Planet might deserve mention. (But after growing up it's really more of a guilty pleasure movie.)

I really enjoyed Moira Queen from the show Arrow. I thought she was the strongest character with the most depth.

Haha I already counted your list so please don't! you are the outlier and I also forgot that included the books and the show in one list.

Ted is interesting- but I felt the whole break up with Stella and zoey and victoria were forced. I honestly liked him and stella together. I would never marry a woman with a kid personally because no matter- there is going to be some level of doubt in my mind. A kid is special and creates a bond between you and another person- well forever. Tywin is proof of that.

Haha I already counted your list so please don't! you are the outlier and I also forgot that included the books and the show in one list.

Ted is interesting- but I felt the whole break up with Stella and zoey and victoria were forced. I honestly liked him and stella together. I would never marry a woman with a kid personally because no matter- there is going to be some level of doubt in my mind. A kid is special and creates a bond between you and another person- well forever. Tywin is proof of that.

Oh keep the other list, definitely, but I just wanted to give you a taste of other characters I liked.

Stella I could believed, but the whole Zoey arc was my least favorite. No chemistry there. Victoria was just the most contrived storyline they did... But I did love the ending.

Oh keep the other list, definitely, but I just wanted to give you a taste of other characters I liked.

Stella I could believed, but the whole Zoey arc was my least favorite. No chemistry there. Victoria was just the most contrived storyline they did... But I did love the ending.

Some of them I know and some of them I don't. Stella is a faveriote of mine... I agree but the whole break up was just weird. It made ted look like a jerk. Victoria Was well her last storyline was but the first one was legit

1. Joel the Last of Us

2. Batman

3. Jon Snow

4. Tyrion Lannister

5. John Marston Red Dead Redemption

6. Psycho Mantis Metal Gear Solid

7. Arya Stark

8. Il Duce The Boondock Saints, All saints day

9. Zidane Tribal Final Fantasy IX

10. Tien Shenhan Dragonball, Dragonball Z

I could never play video games- again- I can only do casual but I would love to take a crack at the last of us. Sprinting ruined the pace of games for me

1. Joel the Last of Us

2. Batman

3. Jon Snow

4. Tyrion Lannister

5. John Marston Red Dead Redemption

6. Psycho Mantis Metal Gear Solid

7. Arya Stark

8. Il Duce The Boondock Saints, All saints day

9. Zidane Tribal Final Fantasy IX

10. Tien Shenhan Dragonball, Dragonball Z

Ellie is awesome, but Joel's complexity is very underrated.

Archived