Twin Peaks is coming back

Fez

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

David Lynch: ‘Twin Peaks’ Showtime Revival Is On; “Bigger” Than Before

Get ready to get your Log Lady on after all …or something like that because after nearly 25 years off the air, David Lynch is bringing Twin Peaks back after all.

David Lynch @DAVID_LYNCH

Dear Twitter Friends, the rumors are not what they seem ..... It is !!! Happening again. #TwinPeaks returns on @SHO_Network

5:32 AM - 16 May 2015

“This damn fine cup of coffee from Mark (Frost) and David tastes more delicious than ever,” said Showtime’s David Nevins soon afterwards in a statement. “Totally worth the extra brewing time and the cup is even bigger than we expected. David will direct the whole thing which will total more than the originally announced nine hours. Pre production starts now!!” While the new Twin Peaks will now be more the nine episodes declared earlier this year by the premium cabler, there are no details yet on how many more.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-showtime-revival-1201428062/

I might be the only one who doesn't think this is a good idea. I loved the show in its first season LOVED IT. But after the main event was resolved, that show fell apart at the seams. It was a mess!

I might be the only one who doesn't think this is a good idea. I loved the show in its first season LOVED IT. But after the main event was resolved, that show fell apart at the seams. It was a mess!

That's what makes this revival seem not like a terrible idea. Normally people would be worried about it tarnishing the show's legacy, but they've already done that so there's really no risk at all.

Archived