What Are You Listening To XVI: Don't Stop The Music

King Tyrion I

You know what? I fucking love the Sword, and I don't give a fuck who knows it. Age of Winters on vinyl, all goddamn night

Great band. I really don't care much for metal but I dig on The Sword a lot.

While ordering books on Amazon.co.uk I happened to notice they had the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack relatively cheap so am now listening to The Runaways - Cherry Bomb.

This song is soooooo good. They play this soundtrack in work a lot and I always sing along to this song. Poor customers, lol.

Phantom Radio

Mark Lanegan Band

It is a wonderful album. I am sure I will binge on it for a few weeks. His voice is just so perfect to my ears.

In my mind I sing like he does. In reality I sound like a hoarse animal dying.

I cannot wait to see him live again in a couple weeks.

MC, I've been a little out of touch lately, but I put on "Inspirations" at work today, it's pretty damn great.

Phantom radio comes out tomorrow, I'll definitely be opening that and rocking it all night.

In anticipation, tonight is Bubblegum, easily one of my "desert island" albums. So fucking good.

Shameless plug: My band, Bear's Den, have just released our first full length album. If you held a gun to my head, I might call it alt-folk, so it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but if any of you want to have a listen (and offer up some constructive/destructive criticism (I've got pretty thick skin)), I'd really appreciate it.

The link is to Spotify - if you don't have/use that, here's a couple of other links:

Amazon

iTunes

Our website

Cheers

Mme

Archived