Age of Heroes

Sheizerbrick

i dont know how many pages you guys can make this book, but if you find yourselves with some pages to fill, would it be too much hassle to include stories and histories from the age of heroed? stuff like the founding of the great houses, and people like Symeon Star Eyes would be cool to read. Even if its just the ones we already know would be good, saves me searching the books for them :D

There'll be a section on the Age of Heroes in the history bit, and perhaps we'll be able to provide snippets of stories. :) Also, GRRM has suggested that our "Who's Who" may well contain legendary figures, so there may be some interesting new information regarding figures like Lann the Clever, Brandon the Builder, and so on. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'd really like to hear some of the "facts" about these people's lives. We've heard snippets of the legends in story and song, but I want to know what the Maesters have to say about them. We know more of Bran the Builder than anyone else.

Two things I'd like to see from GRRM would be a series, or even just a single book, based in the Age of Legends, and another one based in Westeros a thousand years or so after ASoIaF so we could see what history has made of our favorite characters. I'd like to read the legends of Jaime and Brienne, of the Young Wolf, and Lord Snow, of the Imp and Daenarys Stormborn. I love the way GRRM turns what we know happened into a fantastic story when it is told to someone hundreds of miles away and weeks later. What would a thousand years do to the truth?

Archived