Guess The Owner - Vol.6

RhaenysBee

Awww, so cute! :grouphug:

HC always takes such lovely photos, had to be him :smug:

Yes, my thought too ;)

... it's a bit irritating that people write what I think... getoutofmyhead! :D

It is actually a "Tree of Life" tapestry hanging on my wall. I have a tree themed bedroom.(wanted to bring some nauture and serenity to the room) :) In addition to the print of Van Gogh's "Mulberry Tree" (seen earlier) I have a very large print of his " Blossoming Almond Branches" and this metal tree

And I am a huge Van Gogh fan.

:cheers: Where ever I lived, there was always a "starry night" in my room. I know it's one of the most popular van Gogh's, but I like it never the less.

new item: Eira

and thank for hosting Rhae :) Taters, I don't know what to send you... most of my stuff is already packed up in boxes :ohwell:

Adara :lol: *pokes Adara's brain*

Lany and Adara, I love Van Gogh too. I don't have any prints of him though, I really should change that.

Lany, I love your tree theme <3

Thank you Rhae, you were a great hostess!

*receives crown from rhae*

I'd like to say that I will make a few changes and tweaks to how it'll work .

First 5 guesses get quick answers , yes , no , maybe , could you repeat the question ?

After that you get a clue .

After the clue I will probably start lynching depending on how difficult it is and stuff , as usual 5 votes for a lynch .

But now here's the trick , you can bypass the lynching by offering an explained guess , deductive thinking and clues that led you to this guess . Basically why ? Like we did when buck first hosted . I will give you a direct answer if you do so, a way to encourage more thought and more fun .

Of course if the pic is too difficult I'd give more clues and delay lynching a bit .

I hope it's simple and understandable. :)

Here's your first pic

Archived