Guess The Owner - Vol.6

RhaenysBee

Alright I'll pretend to slip you some information . The instructions on the thing are in English , I dunno, maybe that person knows English really well, maybe it's their mother tongue ? :dunno:

No offense to your slipped information, but show me one person on this board who doesn't know enough English to understand an instruction sheet.

So I take the owner is female from the UK or US?

Nym?

Aha, well then.

The package is not a clue in itself though, since at least if I bought it here I'm sure it would be the exact same package.

Lady O, Cora, Nym, Helena or Cat. Did I miss anyone that might be participating?

No offense to your slipped information, but show me one person on this board who doesn't know enough English to understand an instruction sheet.

So I take the owner is female from the UK or US?

Nym?

You really should stop thinking I'm dumb :rolleyes:

The instructions are ONLY in English.

Nope not nym.

Apparently people are busy on a Saturday :lol: that's just wrong!

Yeah, why do people have a life? Why don't they get into fights and come home early on a Saturday? :whip: :lol:

:crying:

Fine it's Cat :P

I'm giving you an easy one

You... you... you... :spank: we were right and you wanted to wait for a lynch! :spank: :spank: bad potato...

LADY O

Yeah, why do people have a life? Why don't they get into fights and come home early on a Saturday? :whip: :lol:

You... you... you... :spank: we were right and you wanted to wait for a lynch! :spank: :spank: bad potato...

LADY O

You called me an idiot :rolleyes:

let me ask Tywin

Do I see a mango?

Zar?

maybe

Cora

let me ask this wise old man

And the winner is my beloved moon :commie:

Your next riddle don't ask me what it is because I don't know

Archived