Bakker XXX: A Dark and Seminal Work

Sci-2

I think you mean Bakker's antiques? If so that's just a collection of miniatures and action figures left over from the world of Eärwa. You know Inchoroi phalluses, heads covered in fulligin fluids, whore's shells, wathi dolls, vagaënis, etc... I believe Madness should be able to tell you more.

That's hilarious.

certainly an RSB line of adult products should be on the market by now, such as functional vagaenis and whatnot?

Like a peach that has a peach? Pitch black lube? Feathery dildo with the face of a Synthese?

Hmmm, might be time to start an Etsy account with all the genius coming outta my brain...

Addendum - Synthese dildo talks, continually asks if you want to know a secret.

Holy shit, my mind is on fire, like incandescent geometry carving up the onta Thanksgiving turkey style...

What about a Thanksgiving Turkey... With a synthese head!!!

Sci gets ready to carve the turkey when it turns its head towards him and says "All games end with me, Sci. All games."

Sounds like like the Inverse Fire of Veganism.

they saw the meat and culled flesh that was their shared damnation. Weeping with terror, they fell to their knees.

Thousands of meals, each one a sin, lay abrogate before them. Anything,.anything to stop this madness

Archived