Guess The Owner - Vol.7

RhaenysBee

This is interesting I was just thinking about how funny it is that in this game people always guess me for make-up and beauty stuff or hot chocolate and sometimes books. It totally made me wonder if that's how you guys percieve me. Being into make-up and hot chocolate. And in a way this seems similar to me too. Because people'd put into these imitations their perception of the person. Like... I'm sure i'd get something like "so this and that was like so awesome, yada-yada... Sister... Yada yada... Lipstick... Hot chocolate... Starbucks... Yada-yada, *ten pages later* in any case, whatever fucking shit, blehh I hate school" :rofl:

I'll guess lady o

You would be tough because your writing is so good. And you could rule your sister out.

You would be tough because your writing is so good. And you could rule your sister out.

I was wondering actually if you think this game would/could remain focused on writing style. I have the feeling it would slip into imitating the poster on the whole with writing style and writing content included as well. I'm just musing :)

I was wondering actually if you think this game would/could remain focused on writing style. I have the feeling it would slip into imitating the poster on the whole with writing style and writing content included as well. I'm just musing :)

Pretty much this .

But then again writing style changes depending on your mood and what you're talking about, and who you're talking to I know mine does.

No not Gillio, what if I told you someone was close ? Extremely close . They just forgot a silly detail.

You're right.

It could be an easy grab for points depending how the rules are written. Like for me, all you have to do is talk about cats and fantasy baseball and everybody's going to get it. Maybe it needs more points for style. Like you get 1 point every time some one gets who you're imitating, but 3 points if someone gives you a vote for best written entry?

We could even do it like Acrophobia where you get three votes, first = 3, second = 2, third = 1. That would make style more important than just imitating/mimicking.

You're right.

It could be an easy grab for points depending how the rules are written. Like for me, all you have to do is talk about cats and fantasy baseball and everybody's going to get it. Maybe it needs more points for style. Like you get 1 point every time some one gets who you're imitating, but 3 points if someone gives you a vote for best written entry?

We could even do it like Acrophobia where you get three votes, first = 3, second = 2, third = 1. That would make style more important than just imitating/mimicking.

Don't over complicate it , also style when you're trying to mimic someone is dumb since that would just make it another acrophobia , and you're basically putting words in people's mouths when you add "style" .

And yes the owner is Adara ! Congratulations to lady O ;)

Here's something cool click

Archived