Valyrian steel, anyone?

Elessar

Anyone get any of the replica weapons or anything? I have King Robert's Warhammer (number 45 of 2000) and a Longclaw (show version).

I really want the Hound's Helm, and would kill for some more of the Valyrian steel blades from the book (that aren't out yet). I tend to prefer the book versions of their blades over the show versions.

The Warhammer is an amazing piece, about 10-12 pounds and all the points are quite sharp, a true weapon, not just wall art. Holding it makes you realize how strong Robert Baratheon was meant to be in his prime, a beast of a man.

What pieces do you have, or want?

I have the show Longclaw, missed the boat on the book version but wouldn't have bought it anyway..the wolf's head looks too clean cut. The show version is a bit more rough hewn and authentic imo...it actually looks like something that might have been hand carved by a semi competent smith at the Wall rather than the wolf head on the book version which looks like it just came off a 3D printer.

I got book Needle.

None of the others are interesting so far.

It's kinda funny though, book Needle's inscription identifies the books as "A Song of Fire and Ice".

And Needle's scabbard is for a right-handed person.

Apparently the person designing Needle and accessories has a problem with Left and Right.

I guess I can see the point about the show longclaw having a more weathered, "realistic" looking wolf head. But the blade definitely doesn't match the description. Book longclaw is just a better looking blade overall, in my opinion.

Would love to see a Blackfyre, Lady Forlorn, Heartsbane, "lightbringer" (Stannis' version) and Dawn.

They do both, books and show models so there is plenty they have still to do if they choose.

I'd also love versions of the three great swords from Tad Williams, Memory, Sorrow and Thorn. Probably more than any other swords that could be out there. A man can dream...

I have the book Ice, Robert's Warhammer and the Hound's Helm. I love them all.

I also acquired an 8ft. long Boar hunting spear from shaft to point to resemble that of The Red Vipers as well as a crossbow to resemble Joffrey's. And a longbow just to add to my little armory.

I'd like to see an Arakh, Victarion's axe, A Dragonbone Bow, and Maybe Dario's wanton ladies

I follow them on Facebook and they've been silent for a while now, I'd heard show Oathkeeper was in the works.

They have sent oathkeeper and Jamie's sword prototypes to HBO not long ago but he believes they will do more tweeks to them. I'd say not long until they're out! Book oathkeeper is a long way off yet

Archived