Valyrian steel, anyone?

Elessar

I hadn't had the chance to drop in and say I'm a big fan yet, so here it is: I'm a big fan :D

I have Book Needle, Book Ice (stainless), Warhammer, Hound's Helm, and Show Longclaw (damascus) - and yes, I'm insanely jealous of anyone who has Book Longclaw, so please don't tell me if you do :P

By the way.... has everyone seen the Book Oathkeeper images VS put up the other day? Here it is for those who haven't seen it, they're saying they expect preorders to go up in February. Thoughts? I absolutely love it. Most of the complaints I've seen are in regards to the hilt and pommel, especially in comparison to the show version. Not here though, I'm not particularly fond of the the show version, and I don't think I could be happier with these pictures. :wub:

Nice collection The Red Viper Lives! But I thought I asked not to tell me if you had book Longclaw! :bang: *now attempting to extinguish the fires of jealousy*

And yeah, Daario's Ladies looks pretty, I'm happy to see more book replicas coming out... those balls though...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived