Feastware

averde

I was looking for some Game of Thrones drinking mugs/ steins/ horns kind of things. I found some licensed GoT shot glasses and stuff but I wanted more of that medieval look feel and then I found the website to go over everything I wanted it. I ended up buying a drinking horn, and two carved ceramic mugs one looks like a Stark direwolf and the other is a skyrim looking dragon (yes they are both sick) but they had a bunch of stuff including mugs made of horn that look exactly like the northern drinking ware on the show and wooden cups perfect for when I'm going for my Tyrion cup of wine feel haha. check it out !

www.buymedievalmugs.com

Hope it helps !

I was looking for some Game of Thrones drinking mugs/ steins/ horns kind of things. I found some licensed GoT shot glasses and stuff but I wanted more of that medieval look feel and then I found the website to go over everything I wanted it. I ended up buying a drinking horn, and two carved ceramic mugs one looks like a Stark direwolf and the other is a skyrim looking dragon (yes they are both sick) but they had a bunch of stuff including mugs made of horn that look exactly like the northern drinking ware on the show and wooden cups perfect for when I'm going for my Tyrion cup of wine feel haha. check it out !

www.buymedievalmugs.com

Hope it helps !

Haha! The drinking games will be so much more fun. Thank you for sharing.

Archived