New Casting Revealed

Westeros

Perhaps this is the reason why they fast-forward the Dany Tyrion encounter, so Tyrion would be the one to release the dragons.

I just can't imagine that Tyrion, with all his dragon knowledge would be so stupid or so naive to believe anyone can steal dragons just like that. Apart from that - why would he either try to steal them or have the wish to free them?

No, it is within the story logic that Tyrion won't get the opportunity so soon to directly meet dragons. Tyrion and dragons would be a climax to happen later in the story.

FUCK THE SHOW ! Actually i wasn't one of those who hate on the show very much but depending on what i see coming for next season im really pissed off,

First they killed Jojen for noooo reason now Jaime in Dorne, tyrion with dany, no Kevan no manderlys or mormonts, no stoneheart, no Quentyn and a bunch of fucking characters no one cares about and who aren't even in the books. If they need new characters there are plenty of them with an enormous potential which is waiting to be exploited

True that. They confirmed whatever reservations and worries I had about getting the most out of the material when they cut the gift-wrapped future fan favorite unique character of Belwas and wasted some of his most badass moments on trying to get people to care about or like dullass Daario.

We have gotten time with Dany's allies and even had to endure a budding relationship between Missandei and Grey Worm, not to mention all these unnecessary sand snakes from Dorne...but we cant have any insight into the Northmen? Umbers, Manderly's and Glovers? A lil more time spent in the riverlands and the North is a good thing.

We NEEDED to see Robbs bannermen.

TV watchers think they're cute together. They dont care about yet more bearded men from the North.

That's exactly it though, the casting of already seen characters can dictate their return take Osha for example, the show viewers liked her so much that she has been written into it more for the sake of viewing her character more.

It's just crazy that they're not going to have Griff and Team & Euron. I can see cutting Victarion and merging him and his inferiority complex into Asha. But Euron?

I think we're going to start to see GRRM take more and more distance from the show. He must be disappointed that David and Dan essentially blew his work prematurely.

Which is interesting to see, especially if he opts to write an 8th book. Because he'll probably opt to communicate with them less because he won't want them blowing any more of his work. Which means they,ll be forced to wait for him to complete more of the story/ and or just plod along with what they already know with guidance.

They're good -David and Dan - without a doubt. But they don't posses his knowledge of medieval history to give the world of westerns the depth and weight necessary to carry the story to its conclusion without his guidance. I don't think we'll ever hear him formally comment on it my - admittedly - strictly imagined argument taking place between the two parties. If it's true.When you watch him in interviews and such, my personal sense of him, is that he's just too much of a professional to say "damn those guys, look what they did" by either saying something out right Or leaking something. I think he'll just stop writing episodes, won't appear on set anymore - won't show up to any or the premieres unless he's contractually obligated to do so - and keep his commentary on the show to an absolute minimum. This is based upon pure conjecture thou, and I urge anyone reading this to take this as such....

I mean... They really screwed up with the whole Tyion-Jamie thing. That is just NOT how it was supposed to happen. Come on! What was that crap! The sense we got of the lannisters in that scene was that they were an emotionally well adjusted family. Let's be real her also - it's not like we're making some unrealistic requests out of them - for so darn long they were staying true to the books in a sensible - budget conscious way. Sure there were cuts all around, ones that we can certainly sympathize with. Besides empowering Cersei Lannister with some additional intelligence and insight into her son's vices for the sake of the female audience (ok we'll give them a pass) and watering down Tywin Lannister. All of a sudden they just start chopping out key elements . What are they doing now? What are they acting this way? This is just wrong. It almost seems as if they are rushed to get the series done or something.

Which is interesting to see, especially if he opts to write an 8th book. Because he'll probably opt to communicate with them less because he won't want them blowing any more of his work. Which means they,ll be forced to wait for him to complete more of the story/ and or just plod along with what they already know with guidance.

They're good -David and Dan - without a doubt. But they don't posses his knowledge of medieval history to give the world of westerns the depth and weight necessary to carry the story to its conclusion without his guidance. I don't think we'll ever hear him formally comment on it my - admittedly - strictly imagined argument taking place between the two parties. If it's true.When you watch him in interviews and such, my personal sense of him, is that he's just too much of a professional to say "damn those guys, look what they did" by either saying something out right Or leaking something. I think he'll just stop writing episodes, won't appear on set anymore - won't show up to any or the premieres unless he's contractually obligated to do so - and keep his commentary on the show to an absolute minimum. This is based upon pure conjecture thou, and I urge anyone reading this to take this as such....

I mean... They really screwed up with the whole Tyion-Jamie thing. That is just NOT how it was supposed to happen. Come on! What was that crap! The sense we got of the lannisters in that scene was that they were an emotionally well adjusted family. Let's be real her also - it's not like we're making some unrealistic requests out of them - for so darn long they were staying true to the books in a sensible - budget conscious way. Sure there were cuts all around, ones that we can certainly sympathize with. Besides empowering Cersei Lannister with some additional intelligence and insight into her son's vices for the sake of the female audience (ok we'll give them a pass) and watering down Tywin Lannister. All of a sudden they just start chopping out key elements . What are they doing now? What are they acting this way? This is just wrong. It almost seems as if they are rushed to get the series done or something.

To be frank, D&D don´t care if GRRM decides to drag the story into yet another book. They know the finish, they know the broad storylines for the main 6 or so characters introduced in the first season, that´s all they need to finish in season 7 as planned. Even if they wanted, there simply won´t be enough time to deal with all the intricate detais and side stories and characters past season 5. They will have two season to finish the whole thing and the last series simply has to be about the ultimate fight with the Others. So, that´s 10 episodes left to clean the battleground, put the players in the right places and start the final countdown. What we will get is simple and clean version of the end, probably very much resembling the end GRRM devised back 20 years ago when he thought the series will be just a trilogy. That´s very likely the only end GRRM has planned so far and it may be very different from the end we will get in his future books if he ever finishes them.

To be frank, D&D don´t care if GRRM decides to drag the story into yet another book. They know the finish, they know the broad storylines for the main 6 or so characters introduced in the first season, that´s all they need to finish in season 7 as planned. Even if they wanted, there simply won´t be enough time to deal with all the intricate detais and side stories and characters past season 5. They will have two season to finish the whole thing and the last series simply has to be about the ultimate fight with the Others. So, that´s 10 episodes left to clean the battleground, put the players in the right places and start the final countdown. What we will get is simple and clean version of the end, probably very much resembling the end GRRM devised back 20 years ago when he thought the series will be just a trilogy. That´s very likely the only end GRRM has planned so far and it may be very different from the end we will get in his future books if he ever finishes them.

As long as GRRM has not actually finished the book, nobody except GRRM himself could claim knoew the edning of the story, whaever GRRM told them, he could always change his mind later

Who cares about the Greyjoys? I despise Victarion and consider him a waste of space, Damphair is boring and Euron isn't around enough to be properly fleshed out...and utimately all it amounts to is sending a ship to Dany. Big deal.

Victorian is key to understanding the Greyjoy bros. you get to know the the dynamic of the brothers and Pyke through his pov not Theons. Also he is a vicious badass with a smoking black arm

I have come to the realization that d and d are just t.v.nerds they do a lot to dumb down the story and add a lot of sit comy/ drama situations. Evidence: tyrion bronn and podrick, mils and greyworm, Stannis and melisandra, Jon and ygritte. I don't have a problem with drama or sit com's but asoiaf is rich with those scenarios in the books. Why ad pointless scenes.

TV watchers think they're cute together. They dont care about yet more bearded men from the North.

There are women in the North, too. Not necessarily bearded. The Mormont ladies, Lady Dustin (who I don't expect to see in the show, but they could cast more women if they wanted, like they turned Bastard's Boys into Bastard's Girlfriend), the Manderly girls...

And Missandei and Grey Worm are lovely and add some necessary development to people around Dany/Essosi ex-slaves, so they wouldn't just stand around while she gives speeches, while also adding some genuine moments of intimacy and emotion to a show where "romantic plot" usually means "two people getting naked and having sex... usually as a monetary transaction".

There are women in the North, too. Not necessarily bearded. The Mormont ladies, Lady Dustin (who I don't expect to see in the show, but they could cast more women if they wanted, like they turned Bastard's Boys into Bastard's Girlfriend), the Manderly girls...

And Missandei and Grey Worm are lovely and add some necessary development to people around Dany/Essosi ex-slaves, so they wouldn't just stand around while she gives speeches, while also adding some genuine moments of intimacy and emotion to a show where "romantic plot" usually means "two people getting naked and having sex... usually as a monetary transaction".

Think about the books and romance? I mean I get it- modern aundiances aren't going to enjoy something as dark and terrible as the books are with no light hearted emotional stuff. Still, the books aren't competely removed of romance. Look at drogo and dany, dany and dario, renly and loras, jamie and cersei, ( I actually believed they loved each in other the first book) jamie and brienne mance and his wife whos name escapes me right now, oberyn and ellira? They did mess upo the first one pretty bad. I guess when it comes down to it- there are far more interestng characters to talk about then greyworm or mssandei.

Archived