New Casting Revealed

Westeros

I think the show is largely avoiding the cruelty to fools/disabled people aspect of the books.

I'm worried we won't see

Tyrion taken into slavery and made a fool of on TV, which was most of his ADwD arc.

...He'll have no story if that happens...I'm doubting it, but hey, you never know.

Re the GNC and Davos/theon/Asha

Why have multiple locations when all of it can be achieved in the pre existing winter fell set? Davos will go to winterfell. I'd be about 90% on that.

FUCK THE SHOW ! Actually i wasn't one of those who hate on the show very much but depending on what i see coming for next season im really pissed off,

First they killed Jojen for noooo reason now Jaime in Dorne, tyrion with dany, no Kevan no manderlys or mormonts, no stoneheart, no Quentyn and a bunch of fucking characters no one cares about and who aren't even in the books. If they need new characters there are plenty of them with an enormous potential which is waiting to be exploited

I forgot they killed off Jojen....stupid show.

Anyway, I love this actor. I know him mostly from Oz, and he was amazing.

It would be great for Euron to show up and Balon to die in Season 5 - viewers are going to forget the leach that was sacrificed to kill Balon if they take too long.

If Euron is in season 5, the only reason they would be keeping his casting under wraps is if his

Dhario

identity is true, I guess.

Here’s a pleasant surprise: the Hollywood Reporter reveals that Adewal Akinnuoye-Agbaje (known to fans of television from his roles as Adebisi on Oz and Mr. Eko on Lost) has joined the cast of Game of Thrones. The role? It’s described as such:

‘... a character not in the books with the name “Malko.”’

We’re guessing he has something to do with Meereen. Akinnuoye-Agbaje’s roles as Adebisi and Eko were very memorable, and hopefully this role will give him some room to leave a mark with his presence.

Visit the Site!

I'm late to this, but this just made my morning. I love this actor so much. I'm so happy he will be on GOT.

Have they cast Ariane Martell yet? I think a young Monica Bellucci would be perfect....Ariane has to be super-fine...

Monica Bellucci is definitely an attractive actress, though not the look I pictured for Arianne - I imagined very similar to Salma Hayek when she was younger (From Dusk til Dawn).

Re the casting - it's not looking good, there is still no mention. I speculate they are going to incorporate Arianne's plot into her aged up brother, Myrcella and the Sand Snakes. Not sure how it will all pan out.

• 3 weeks later...

The Sand Snakes are set up so that in the next book they will be going to various places and stirring shit up. Walder Frey is hardly seen, but he is such a major shit stirrer that you can't cut him. I imagine the Sand Snakes are the same way. They just haven't done anything YET in the books.

To be honest Quentyn is a useless character anyway. I could care less about Dorne and the sandsnakes right niw as well. We get all these characters, but it's the NORTH that truly matters. Robb's army got jipped. We have no Umbers...no Manderlys...no Glovers...come on man.

We have umbers don't we? I thought Rickon went with GreatJon Umber in the show?

Archived