Released today?

https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/the-world-of-ice-and-fire-elio-garcia-george-r-r-martin-linda-antonsson-elio-m-garcia/p/9780007580910

Angus and Robertson has the publish date as tomorrow, so I don't know what that means for the date of purchase. Usually it's available 2-3 days after it so that makes it the 22 or 23 of October. I'll try and get it, but I don't think I'd post any spoilers.

This is in Australia.

https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/the-world-of-ice-and-fire-elio-garcia-george-r-r-martin-linda-antonsson-elio-m-garcia/p/9780007580910

Angus and Robertson has the publish date as tomorrow, so I don't know what that means for the date of purchase. Usually it's available 2-3 days after it so that makes it the 22 or 23 of October. I'll try and get it, but I don't think I'd post any spoilers.

This is in Australia.

You do know that it is the 20th already in Australia, so that is today

Yes I know, I thought today was only the 19th lol. I went to Dymocks today but my one was only a smaller scale store, so they said they weren't getting the book in, but others like Angus and Robertson had gotten the book, so I might try source one out. Dymocks said they were getting it in Oct 20th, so I'll go with Angus and Robertson.

Well yeah, but only if they promise not to discuss it and spoil others, I'd be happy to answer questions, but spoiling things for people is not something I want to do either, and thats if I even get the book on time, Australian online shopping is so fickle! It once took a pair of shoes so long to reach me that I had gone up a shoe size by then :/. But yeah, I can probably do it.

Well yeah, but only if they promise not to discuss it and spoil others, I'd be happy to answer questions, but spoiling things for people is not something I want to do either, and thats if I even get the book on time, Australian online shopping is so fickle! It once took a pair of shoes so long to reach me that I had gone up a shoe size by then :/. But yeah, I can probably do it.

:lmao: Is this story exaggerated? Or the online shopping was in its infancy, back then.

(I solemnly promise not to divulge anything, as the forum is my witness. I changed my order last night from standard to priority shipping that costs 0.01 more than the book itself - 30 October is my estimated delivery date now. I am still impatient. Gawd, I need to practise restrain for TWoW.)

^ You make them sound as if they were wizards of sorts! "They just entered the store and got awyo way it! :lol:

Well I did order them from across the ocean, but two weeks is a long time right? And I hadn't grown a total size, but they fitted less well then when I'd tried on a pair the same size I'd ordered in the shops.

Haha goodo then, when/if I get the book, I'll see what I can do :cool4:

Not if you're using the standard shipping rates, or order from a store that's less of a monopoly (like Amazon). Especially if you're across the ocean. Also, puberty is known to make stuff appear really slow. :D

:cheers:

Archived