Released today?

https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/the-world-of-ice-and-fire-elio-garcia-george-r-r-martin-linda-antonsson-elio-m-garcia/p/9780007580910

Angus and Robertson has the publish date as tomorrow, so I don't know what that means for the date of purchase. Usually it's available 2-3 days after it so that makes it the 22 or 23 of October. I'll try and get it, but I don't think I'd post any spoilers.

This is in Australia.

Interesting, I've ordered in Melbourne and the shipping date isn't until the 28th.

I see no change on Amazon's UK site, where my pre-order is placed. I've never known Amazon be late without being warned, so, when next Tuesday (28th Oct) arrives, I shall await the knock on my door (usually around 13:45 (local).

By the way, how much is anyone paying? I'm being charged £14.95, that's 50% discount on RRP.

Kindle version isn't due until 20th Nov, price = £12.99.

People already have it? Oh no! I wanted to troll the boards just before it came out! You know how highly anticipated movies are shipped to the theaters under fake names to prevent leaks? I was going to pretend I'd snuck into a bookstore's storage room and sliced open a box labeled The World of Ice and Fire and instead found The Winds of Winter ready for release on Tuesday. Foiled!

I preordered it last week and got a phone call as I was leaving work yesterday afternoon that they got the shipment today and could pull one off for me . (If anybody is in NYC penn books in Penn Station still has 1 copy behind the register) Tuesday is date night with the fiancé so I didn't have much time ,but I did look through it for a half hour. Artwork is beautiful family trees are great(Brandon ice eyes). I'll come back with more this evening.

Archived