Released today?

I preordered it at Thalia yesterday and picked it up today. It only takes one day. You can order it also on their website and they'll deliver it within 1 or 2 days.

Thanks, I've ordered it now from the Thalia website and will get an e-mail, when I can pick it up.

O my god o my god oh my god

You are not ready.

You have no idea the amount of info and awesomeness in this book.

I skimmed it and its overwehlming.

Illustrations are dopeshit:

Aegon the unworthy was a a humongous fatso.

The grey king and his crown and throne made from Nagas corpse parts are sweet.

Just soooooo much to get through.

This boonis a game changer.

It'll keep us talking until twow.

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

In MN, USA!, I just stopped in a Target store on a whim and found one copy on a back endcap! Plus it was 30% off. The front and back cover is thick and squishy, like an old leather bound.

I am very excite!!!

Mwahahahaha!

When was it available there? It's nice how they made a good price even if it's an anticipated release.

O my god o my god oh my god

You are not ready.

You have no idea the amount of info and awesomeness in this book.

I skimmed it and its overwehlming.

Illustrations are dopeshit:

Aegon the unworthy was a a humongous fatso.

The grey king and his crown and throne made from Nagas corpse parts are sweet.

Just soooooo much to get through.

This boonis a game changer.

It'll keep us talking until twow.

!!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts. This work deserves the title world book. It contains info on everything! A truly epic work...

only I don't fully think of it as a world book because that'd be more the GRRMarillion which should come out after all ASOIAF books have come out, or posthumously. This is missing too many details on lesser houses and is more historical musings than encyclopedic.

only I don't fully think of it as a world book because that'd be more the GRRMarillion which should come out after all ASOIAF books have come out, or posthumously. This is missing too many details on lesser houses and is more historical musings than encyclopedic.

GRRMarillion = Fire and Blood

So it'll "only" be about the Targaryens if I'm right.

I think TWoIaF is much closer to a world book, dealing with nearly all known regions of the world

People already have it? Oh no! I wanted to troll the boards just before it came out! You know how highly anticipated movies are shipped to the theaters under fake names to prevent leaks? I was going to pretend I'd snuck into a bookstore's storage room and sliced open a box labeled The World of Ice and Fire and instead found The Winds of Winter ready for release on Tuesday. Foiled!

What? You've not found a copy of The Winter Of Winds yet? The Spring Of Dreams was on another stall at the same car-boot sale.

The Battle of Mice was supreme reading. The Battle for Margereen was unbelievable. Then when The Mothers came along... WOW!

Total bargain at 50p each.

Mind you, the real giveaway was the author's name: Graeme A A Margin.

What? You've not found a copy of The Winter Of Winds yet? The Spring Of Dreams was on another stall at the same car-boot sale.

The Battle of Mice was supreme reading. The Battle for Margereen was unbelievable. Then when The Mothers came along... WOW!

Total bargain at 50p each.

Mind you, the real giveaway was the author's name: Graeme A A Margin.

:lol: :lmao:

Archived