Released today?

Manderstark,

well, that could be, although the book most certainly does not cover the lineages of Houses Marbrand, Stackspear, or Prester. Only if that was the case could we truly know whether Jeyne Marbrand, or Jason Lannister's two wives were descended from Elaena Targaryen - even if the family tree gave us the spouses of Elaena's children, this would be no guarantee that any children from those unions were the ancestors of the Marbrand/Stackspear/Prester who later married into House Lannister.

Such a revelation/confirmation would have to come somewhat explicit in the text.

Bookstores outside the US get the books in advance and keep them until the date of official release but some of them simply start selling them because there is no one to tell them not no. That I saw happening with HP although as it was a very important release, they were scolded. I'll check my bookstore tomorrow, maybe they already have it :D

no one bothered to tell them there was a release date... my luck :-)

What has always worked for me to get stores to break release dates is to find an employee and ask if they know if the store has it yet, and if they do usually they will let you see one if you ask nicely. Then just take it to the front and buy it, it's already scanned into their system and they usually don't use any systems to flag pre-release date sales.

No idea if this is the right place for this, but I have to tell somebody that it is done.

And I'm done, too, really, that one was a lot more work than I expected.

http://www.amazon.de/Westeros-Welt-Feuer-THRONES-Bildband/dp/3764531363/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414349773&sr=8-1&keywords=die+welt+von+eis+und+feuer

Amazon.co.uk has placed my order, and I got the text message yesterday from the bank that the monetary transaction had gone down, but it hasn't shipped yet. The release date is October 28, so that's not surprising, but the delivery estimate is November 11 to 15, even though packages usually take 4-6 days to get from UK to over here.

I still haven't received any notification from Amazon about a shipment. It better arrive tomorrow.

I haven't received one either but I just went to the website and they are processing it. It says that they'll email me when the item has shipped...

I haven't received one either but I just went to the website and they are processing it. It says that they'll email me when the item has shipped...

Double check your order. I just checked mine and something went wrong with my card. I had thought that I paid for it back in April when I pre-ordered. i didn't realize that they waited until now to charge the card. I fixed the problem, but now I'm not getting it until earliest Friday. This sucks royally!!!!

Archived