ASOIAF/GOT merchandise you would like to purchase/invent

DeathYon

I would definitely go to an ASOIAF/GOT themed restaurant.

I wonder if I would get stabbed to death before or after dessert?

If anyone works for Universal….come on, restaurant and themed land in the park. LOL! Disney would never.

Inn at the Crossroads, tavern section. I would be there…

I would pass on Flea Bottom. No bowl of brown, that's for damn sure.

I love maps, and I have the map collection already. The maps and the surrounding histories are part of the reason I love Lord of the Rings. It's also why I'm totally pumped for the release of World of Ice and Fire at the end of this month. And I also have the World of Ice and Fire app (which includes that map collection).

I'd love a detailed map of each constituent region. Perhaps each one with detailed maps of the capital city, a bit like the one they have for King's Landing in the maps collection.

- Cyvasse

Of course! How could I forget! I want a cyvasse set, too!

I wonder if it's possible? GRRM doesn't have clear rules about how it works. It'd be really hard to make sure that it's a game that is really as complicated to master but simple to execute in unique ways as chess. Obviously the fact that the board looks different each time you play it helps, but 10 pieces, each with different uses and rules, is a lot to learn.

Not that I care... I want it. :P

Someone beat me on the wine, but I'd add the other alcohols to that, like the fearsomely strong cider from the Oldtown tavern in AFFC and pear brandy. Oh, and Summer Islander rum.

Hell, even the fermented mare's milk. I think it sounds disgusting but it's only fair to include it; I'm sure someone would want to try it.

(Speaking of rum, there's this Kraken rum and all I can think when I see it is this is what modern!Greyjoys do for a living...)

A line of soaps and shampoos and stuff could be amusing. Just for the silly names they'd likely end up with.

Archived