Top 10 Moments of Squickness

Pod The Impaler

- Ramsay's sex life: "Reek bent to his task"; also Jeyne Poole and Ramsay and Theon and the dog, or whatever else

- "Roast Goat" at Harrenhal

- Biter trying to eat Brienne's face while she has cut his guts open with a dagger

- Cersei & Qyburn cranking the torture / organ harvesting machine (Blue Bard, Falyse, puppeteers "all used up", etc.)

- Aerys II execution habits: cackling while Rickard Stark is roasted alive in front of hundreds of people; having Lady Darklyn's female parts removed, etc.

- The mountain and his men gang-raping the innkeeper's daughter.

- Cersei and Jaime screwing on their dead son's casket inside the holy sept. (Oh, and she's on the rag too. Yay?)

- whatever it was that Joffrey did to Tommen that made Tommen "go away inside"

- anything puppy-related in Slaver's Bay

- The Dusky Woman ... tongueless hissing at Moquorro, and the fact that Victarion is fucking her at all.

There could easily be 15 or 20 such moments, I think.

EDIT: Shit - how can I forget Littlefinger's "Now come give your daddy a kiss" moments ?

The prologue to AGoT.

Waymar Royce, wet behind the ears Black Brother 'leads' (why?) a party against some fugitive wildling raiders, only to have the raiders killed and turned into zombies.

That would mess up your day.

This one is lame... Today I was listening to the Arya chapter on audiobook, where she is at Neds execution. And there is a part where she is running, and trips, and rips a fingernail off.. It was described pretty gross, and I have had that happen in a rather intense way before (finger caught in bench grinder..) so the description of it, and how it was leaving blood smears everywhere after and all, it made me really uncomfortable.

I know, I know, that isint even bad compared to anything the mountain or ramsay did, but still.

The prologue to AGoT.

Waymar Royce, wet behind the ears Black Brother 'leads' (why?) a party against some fugitive wildling raiders, only to have the raiders killed and turned into zombies.

That would mess up your day.

Yeah I just re-read that chapter today. Why would Waymar lead the ranging party on his first ranging? Presumably its because he's a Royce, but I don't think that matters when you join the Night's Watch.

Don't mean to derail the thread, just wanted to add my two cents to this.

Yeah I just re-read that chapter today. Why would Waymar lead the ranging party on his first ranging? Presumably its because he's a Royce, but I don't think that matters when you join the Night's Watch.

Don't mean to derail the thread, just wanted to add my two cents to this.

Your past does matter in the Nightswatch. Bowen Marsh is pissed with Jon when he makes Leathers master at arms and satin his squire since those positions are normally reserved for Knights and people of high birth.

It makes sense since the Watch wants to entice Knights and Lord's sons to join them.

Your past does matter in the Nightswatch. Bowen Marsh is pissed with Jon when he makes Leathers master at arms and satin his squire since those positions are normally reserved for Knights and people of high birth.

It makes sense since the Watch wants to entice Knights and Lord's sons to join them.

Ah ok. Didn't remember that part with Jon. Thanks.

Archived