Acrophilia #3: Results

a free shadow

Count me in, whitefinch. I admit I'm a little bit scared though. I vote for theme help for sure and the three clue thing. Sounds intriguing.

Can I have your personal guarantee and first pick on a smile from Jon Snow? Now that is what I call a post ( and a possible fiendish theme? - things characters never do :) ) Anyway, very motivated by this possibility. And on your map of the Arctic, just what does X mark, other than The Spot?

The prize might or might not have been just updated by Jon Snow and Tywin Lannister smiling at each other :ninja:

And on your map of the Arctic, just what does X mark, other than The Spot?

Further explanations might or might not appear.

somewhere near Antarctic :ninja:

First task

The greatest of all time clue for round one must be made out of:

SOPHD

or

MHNBJTM.

The deadline is November 7th, 4 AM Machu Picchu time :ninja:

The countdown timer is here and in my signature.

No self-respecting ravens agreed to carry the private messages to you, so they will arrive in PM :ninja: They are sent.

I might must have to tell that I might not be very present early in the week. Trust your own shadow, if you do not hear back from me right when you want to :ninja:

I would say it is possible to make a clue for my character at least, since I just did so. Now I'll just have to see, whether it's possible if it's possible to make a clue good enough to actually hand in, too. But I still have time till friday for that, right? :D

Archived