Acrophilia #3: Results

a free shadow

I know, right! How terribly Boltonesque of us!

I think we're not that evil. Ramsay would have him made him ask to make him wait until the last day. Compared to that we were really nice to just directly make him wait.

The deadline has now passed. A couple of players are missing still and I did not take them.

I thought it might happen, so I will guess count the scores just now and it gives some more time for them all to show up. If they will not, their shadows will be stung by a bee :ninja:

Because I am counting already, please send me a new message, if you want to say anything new -- do not edit the old ones.

Here are things to pass the time, because no good things come to whose who wait :ninja:

The 300. The Old Pollock.

If you want that there were soon to come another host, younger and more beautiful, you should not make me make extensions :laugh:

There will be point penalties for the late ones and the extension will not run over 24 hours from the original deadline :ninja: Even if quite a few people are missing yet.

I got slightly over half of them. I'm not entirely sure if the autocompletion helped or hindered me. E. g., I tried to fill in Mordane, I typed Mor, it autocopleted and in the end I had Mord, but not Mordane. Or remembered Lemore, typed in Lem, it of course filled in Lem Lemoncloak, I didn't really realize it, I remembered him later, tried to fill him in, lost time to find out that I already had him via autocompletion, but didn't realize I didn't have Lemore. On the the other hand you type in Jon or Aegon and get half a douzen characters at once... :dunno:

And I had Ser Hyle and Septon Meribald long before I remembered the existence of this obscure character named Brienne... And who is this Robert Baratheon again? IIRC I accidently guessed him via autocorrection when I really guessed Robert Arryn.

The most often mentioned character among the ones I didn't really didn't get even in the end was Janos Slynt.

Archived